If uve got a zip zap u can make free spinning rims!

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.

do u like this mod

yeh
63%
no
19%
this is a friggan mod?
19%

Total votes: 16

GhettoFiedRacing
bitThug

If uve got a zip zap u can make free spinning rims!

Post by GhettoFiedRacing »

1. Take 4 rims and package they came in (preferably the rim/wheel package), a knife, scissors
2. take the rims and cut off all the nubs on the back and the nub on the side
3. cut the circle depressions the rims were packaged in out ... b sure to cut as close as you can
4.place the rim on the wheel and the rim cover over that so that the rim cover is over the ridge off the wheel.
5. place the tires over the plastic rim cover ... make sure the rim has enuff room to move ....
6 go fast .... stop .... watch the rims keep spinnin ...

i have done 2 of these ... one with the chrome and one gold .... on the chrome one i glued the rim cover onto the wheel so it wouldnt pop off and i also put some sort of lube on the back of the rim that makes it reel smooth like THANX FOR YALL PIMPS TYME HOLMS :cool:
Big Gs runnin down my Eclipse
homestarrunner.com represent
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

cool, I've been thinking about using that same plastic for just some MadMax style disc hubs, just to cover the rim completely - kinda "car of the future" thing lol

so was this the mod that the fool (shall remain nameless) said he was going to mail everyone for the past month?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
GhettoFiedRacing
bitThug

[/qoute

so was this the mod that the fool (shall remain nameless) said he was going to mail everyone for the past month?[/quote]

haha no ... while he was talking about that and stalling i decided to come up with my own version ... which is original haha :-)
GhettoFiedRacing
bitThug

has n e one else tried this???
suprakid123

hey

Post by suprakid123 »

:???: it didnt work for me
just ruined a pair of rims
SuPrAkId123
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

why dont you put up a pictorial homey?
MaxximumRC
bitGangsta'

Post by MaxximumRC »

The instructions confuzed me.
GhettoFiedRacing
bitThug

well i guess i gots to go steal one o my crews .... ER ahem .... borrow one o my crews webbies and shoot sum

OR i could wait for rcmod to take the pics ..... shootin them my self will be mre fun tho
ssi
bitPlaya'

Post by ssi »

yer i think pics wil help because i did not understand the instructions and i have a set of usless rims now :sad: