spinnerz mod

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
THE #1 PIMP
bitThug

spinnerz mod

Post by THE #1 PIMP »

who knows how to make em for bits
race me.You wont win!
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I would say that if you had two sets of wheels, you could cut the centers out of one set, and fab an axle extension for the rears out of front knuckle pins. Sounds interestin. Try it out.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I don't know how well they would spin though.
mastercool
bitHood

Post by mastercool »

I don't no what a spinnerz mod is, but if it's a mod which makes you cars drift well and do wheel spins ect. You can buy a 'drift gear set',put tape over your wheels(which works quite well) or use pliers to get the wheels off a hotwheels car and atach them to your bit. I did the hotwheels one on one of my bits, its a bit to good actualy!

P.S hotwheels wheels are better than matchbox ones for this mod.
mastercool

-------------------------------------------------------

Eat right,exersize...die anyway!
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

i think theyre talkin bout rims that have a detailed plate that continues to spin once the car stops.

some new crazy stuff from america. looks pretty weird on a real car. creates an illision of motion whilst the car has stopped.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i have a recipe for xmod spinners. one of these days ill actually implement it so you guys can all be haters on my spinners.
TMP
bitGangsta'

Post by TMP »

I think the real correct term for them is "Sprewells"...

I think they would be IMMENSLY difficult to make, not the actual placement of the extra wheels, but the smooth spin would be tough..

ive seen people cut the sides of this one brand of hotwheels type car to fit onto the hubs of zip zaps, maybe the same technique could be used... :???:
The METALLIC Pimp.
crusty
bitPlaya'

Post by crusty »

i would think u would need a pair of alloys and then i would cut out the inner wheel of the bit or hotwheels and put the wheel in the alloy then bolt it in with a longer pin or a small nail :???: :???:

But i dont have any plain alloys :sad: :sad:
ImageImageImage