Alloy rims and tires

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

list

Post by ezenterprises »

Why dont ya'll email me at E_Z_Enterprises@yahoo.com with an honest "order" and ill see if it gets me to a confort zone where ill feel comfotable orderin . Please include the product # (the "WT??"number) and not just the name. my order list has wt1-wt74 so there are 74 different type of rims!!! So i could not possible just order an assortment and get what everyone would want.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

We'll start putting it together for ya.. I'll send you an email...

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

at 10bucks a pop ill take at least 2 or 3
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yup me too.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Hell yeah! Sign me up in this mofo! 8)
:rockon:
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Post by Yagbols »

if you'll ship to the philippines i'll get 2! do you accept money order? or electronic mastercard? we dont have paypal here.. :oops:
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

emails

Post by ezenterprises »

Well i can ship to where ever as long as your paying the shipping, an di would accept a moneyorder if it is us funds but prefer paypal. And remember i need an email with the product # (wt??) of the rims you want. Also this is just to see if i can get enuff people to place an order, and shipping would be added to the $10 of course but ill find out the exacts soon.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

cool let us know. where you shipping from?
payaso
bitPimp

Re: emails

Post by payaso »

ezenterprises wrote:Well i can ship to where ever as long as your paying the shipping, an di would accept a moneyorder if it is us funds but prefer paypal. And remember i need an email with the product # (wt??) of the rims you want. Also this is just to see if i can get enuff people to place an order, and shipping would be added to the $10 of course but ill find out the exacts soon.
I've set up a thread for people to post what they want. Kind of an un-official order form. This should give us a better idea of just exactly how many people want..

Post the ones you want here... http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... .php?t=477

silla

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

Is thes size in MM of thse tires the size of the rim or the whole tire with the rubber on it? Als0 do they come with the tire?
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

cj wrote:Is thes size in MM of thse tires the size of the rim or the whole tire with the rubber on it? Als0 do they come with the tire?
That's a good question cj, i THINK that they're just refering to the alloy diameter. Right now 'ezenterprises' is in contact with one site gathering some more info for a group buy.

The link is in payaso's post obove your's.
:rockon:
dabomb_04
bitHood

alloy rims

Post by dabomb_04 »

i was wondering if i could get some of the rims in the states. i cant tell if this is a german site or aussie or U.S.
holla back
cdub
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yes you can get these rims through a group buy going on right now, here:
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... .php?t=961

the site is International baby! :wink: lol
but we're based from the U.S., St. Louis, MO to be exact :D
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
MBLP

Post by MBLP »

How is the turning radius on those dubs?
Hustler 24-7
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

MBLP wrote:How is the turning radius on those dubs?

Welcome to the forums dude... The 9 mm rims I have turn perfect.. Almost exactly the same as the stock wheels.... Best car I own.

silla :D