Alloy rims and tires

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Post by Yagbols »

Where else can i get those Rims? Im thinking of ordering...but i cant read dem german writings! anybody got a link on an english site that sells em?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

try using Babelfish
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Shypo wrote:i love my rims just as much as u do payaso.. i gots a new prject invloving them going down right now
when you're finished with the 'black ops' - give the rest of us pimps da low down! :)
just about anything you do with those bad arse rims is gonna be coolio!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Yagbols wrote:Where else can i get those Rims? Im thinking of ordering...but i cant read dem german writings! anybody got a link on an english site that sells em?
The German site can be swithced to english or german.... :D

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
MythosGR
bitHood

Post by MythosGR »

Payaso I checked the site.The official site for the rims is:

http://www.scala43.com/

And they have Dealers all over US:

http://www.scala43.com/scala43/dealer.htm

Auto Barn
500 Laurelwood Road, #11
Santa Clara
California 95054
USA
Tel: 001 408 774 0800
Fax: 001 408 774 0600
email: autobarnmodels@aol.com
www.autobarnmodels.com

Mini Bimmers
10 Hibernia Road
Rockaway
NJ 07866 - 1804
USA
Tel: 001 97 36279485
Fax: 001 97 36279485
email: lenhardt@att.net
www.minibimmersusa.com

Motor Technik Modell
Krys Dziubkiewicz
771, Valley Street, Suite 102
Seattle
WA 98109
USA
Tel: 001 206 281 5026
email: motortech43@yahoo.com

The Ultimate Detomaso Automobilia Catalog
Jim Demick
P.O.Box 615
Peralta
New Mexico 87042
USA
Exclusive for our De Tomaso models in USA
Tel: 001 505 869 2170
email: DtomasoCat@aol.com

Hope the above infos help.If you are not sure check the photoetched hubs (says Scala43) and look at the wheels page all the diameters:

http://www.scala43.com/scala43/rad.htm

Awesome rims...
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Wow dude.... That's freakin awesome of you to do all that.. Major props to you..

I'll let you know what I find out..Thanks bro.

silla

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

:shock:
Well good god damn, thank you mythos. I didn't see any accessory or rims at all on those 2 sites. Who's gonna be the first to email one of those guys? :wink:
MythosGR
bitHood

Post by MythosGR »

Well since they are dealers you can order and they'll bring it with the next shipment they get from Scala or even order it if you ask not sure though....

I'll be waiting your news...

Happy to help :)
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

Shypo wants sum rims aswelll :P
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

german alloys

Post by ezenterprises »

Did anyone ever get these german alloys yet? I can get them fo rlike $10 a set but th eproblem for me is a $750 minimum first time order... If anyone has the hookup or thinks they can get me upto the $750 minimum :) im all ears
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

hey ez, welcome pimp ;)

so that's 75 sets of rims huh?
this could be the largest "group" by ever lol
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

yeah

Post by ezenterprises »

Yeah thats what im lookin at im wondering if i can use shipping to reach the $750, prolly not. WTF im gonna do wit 75 sets of rims!! GUess im gonna hafta git about 70 more micros :twisted:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lol
prolly more like 50 after we juice ya for some
payaso
bitPimp

Re: yeah

Post by payaso »

ezenterprises wrote:Yeah thats what im lookin at im wondering if i can use shipping to reach the $750, prolly not. WTF im gonna do wit 75 sets of rims!! GUess im gonna hafta git about 70 more micros :twisted:
You could sell 75 sets of rims in less than a week around these parts... I think just the pimps on this board alone would take 40-50 sets, not to mention some other boards around.. Let me know what you decide..

Welcome to bitPimps G... Have fun.

silla

TheFanMan
bitThug

Post by TheFanMan »

I went to that site where you can make your own metal objects/signs/random crap, and was wondering if anyone tried to make their own parts from the companies cad-like program. I was thinkin I might be able to make my own bc-g rims from my favorite konig rims (konig heliums.. Mmmm) but I dunno if they can fabricate small enough pieces yadda yadda blah blah. So does anybody have and information on the company?