Alloy rims and tires

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

kwikbb wrote:"Pimps 4 Life"... lol
I gotta get that on a T-shirt 8)
:lol: that's funny, can you get that printed on "The Super Big Ass Gator Gulp Fountain Soda Destroyer V11 Series Mug-ilator (w/optional 20 yr. warranty)" like the kind you get from convenient stores? oh, and a sun-visor cap. That'd be bitch. :)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:
kwikbb wrote:"Pimps 4 Life"... lol
I gotta get that on a T-shirt 8)
:lol: that's funny, can you get that printed on "The Super Big Ass Gator Gulp Fountain Soda Destroyer V11 Series Mug-ilator (w/optional 20 yr. warranty)" like the kind you get from convenient stores? oh, and a sun-visor cap. That'd be bitch. :)
LOL You know you want it! :lol:
:rockon:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I know, I won't deny it.

I'd like to have a little homie standing there with a boner in his pants with two female homies on each side, printed just below the "Pimps 4 Life" if that's ok though. lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

hell yeah the BBS' are gold man, they are the shit.

i hav a shirt with willy wonker on it and it says dealer :D

another with a picture of a trailer park saying white trash on the bottom and my last one is a picture of a kid with a gun and a 25yr old guy in the backgroiund kinda amping her on and it sez "children are the future" :twisted: :P :D 8) :lol:
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol:

I'm always a sucker for that humor
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

me 2 i love it, its the best humour around
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I just finished installing my other set of bad boyz BBS 4 LOCH rims. Full how to coming as soon as the body's finished...

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Oh Hell Yeah another 'Bad Ass Creation from the BitPimp Nation'.
Can't wait to see it bro!
:rockon:
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

i seen dem silvber ones u is working wit Payaso and they is fine :wink:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Thanks for the props guys... I'm still have a little bit to go with the body on it, but this could be the creme de la creme of my schizzle...lol

Exclusive pics right here when they're ready...

silla

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I'm being very patient here :shock: but when in the hell is some american gonna stand up and start selling these alloys? I would, and most likely will order these from the germans but what the hell, I wanna better price than $30 for a set of rims. Although $30 really isn't all that considering how pimp them rims are. Yeah I'll be ordering soon :twisted:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

sessiz wrote:I'm being very patient here :shock: but when in the hell is some american gonna stand up and start selling these alloys?
I huuurd dat!
Come on America, there's dolla signs there - Who's gonna bite and make some quick cash?
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

CaboWabo wrote:
sessiz wrote:I'm being very patient here :shock: but when in the hell is some american gonna stand up and start selling these alloys?
I huuurd dat!
Come on America, there's dolla signs there - Who's gonna bite and make some quick cash?
Yes dinero is to be had, but I'm not paying much more than 10-15 dollaros for a set. The person or site that starts selling them better do good on a price.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that goes without saying in my book, yea be American, just not too American! lol
don't try and take advantage of the situation or I'll stab your eyeballs out.... with my weiner!

that hurt my throat

:lol:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

If I could ever get my friend in Germany to return my calls, I'd have a pretty good line on these babies.. If I'm still up at 3:00 am I'll call her again...

silla