Hydraulics???

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Teen_PimP13

Hydraulics???

Post by Teen_PimP13 »

hey has any1 here tryed putin hydraulics on a bit??? :???:
BLAAAAH!
mastercool
bitHood

Post by mastercool »

Its a popular request. No one has worked out how...yet.Hopefully someone'll find out how soon. I recon ph2t or betty.k will be the first to discover how to do it.
mastercool

-------------------------------------------------------

Eat right,exersize...die anyway!
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

i saw these tiny hydraulics on mythbusters last week
they were about 4 to 5 inches long
they could be used for a monster bit, maybe?
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

sorry mastercool, i'm happy with the performance of steel springs so i probably won't try this one. just a thought though, check out some lego. i know they used to have a hydro setup (no not that sort! :-( ) which had air compressers and the like. or you could just mount a motor with an off center weight under the shell, that should make it bounce around! :disturbed:
i used to be cool
Teen_PimP13

Post by Teen_PimP13 »

ya that would work good, but i was thinking more of just being able to jak it up and lower it with the push of a button
BLAAAAH!
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

lol
sorry, teen,
you gotta wait for technology to advance for that
micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

sorry ive been to lazy to post... but yes hydaulics has been done :) only on the front wheels though. do a search on tinyrc.com
is this thing on?
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

potentiality

Post by potentiality »

Why no take the pcb and some of the parts from a mixrosizers monster truck and transplant into a bit chassis? Since the truck does have the motor funtion for the front end "claw" should make it easier to do than using two pcbs.
micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

potentiality wrote:Why no take the pcb and some of the parts from a mixrosizers monster truck and transplant into a bit chassis? Since the truck does have the motor funtion for the front end "claw" should make it easier to do than using two pcbs.

thats exactly how i did it
is this thing on?
Teen_PimP13

Post by Teen_PimP13 »

yo i herd sumptin about 4wd, sumptin about it on tinyrc.com, but i cant find shit on that site :x , and tanx dude :)
BLAAAAH!
stampede_dude
bitNinja

yo

Post by stampede_dude »

i believe that what he did was he put a suspension bar on it with the top of the tie bar is flat and he like glued a gear to it and mounted a motor on the chassis and the motor makes the tie bar push the knuckles down therefore rasing one side.very crafty but easy to do if you get what i mean.be kinda hard to fit a body also.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

this ismy hydros i did a few months back to a zipzap, and i know, im more grown up now, and dont sound like that lol
http://stagg44.tripod.com/Hydrolics.zip

copy and paste it
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

awwww
he's got "big boy" voice now. :lol:
(sorry, had to be done)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

stagg wrote:this ismy hydros i did a few months back to a zipzap, and i know, im more grown up now, and dont sound like that lol
http://stagg44.tripod.com/Hydrolics.zip

copy and paste it
Hey Big Boy....what is that? It looks like someone tuggin' on a ZZ body with a piece of fishing line.