a drop top

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Shypo
bitPlaya'

a drop top

Post by Shypo »

just wondering what u guys reckon about cutting the roof off a green gloria, smoothinening the edges and then sittin it on those nice german alloys.
u reckon it be pimpin'??
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
kwikbb
bitPimp

Re: a drop top

Post by kwikbb »

Shypo wrote:just wondering what u guys reckon about cutting the roof off a green gloria, smoothinening the edges and then sittin it on those nice german alloys.
u reckon it be pimpin'??
What up dog, Ima give ya the low down on 'Choppin' kwikbb Style';
The best way to tear the roof off the mutha, is to rip it down wit a dremel or some kinda rotary tool, now ya gonna need steady hands fo dis so hold off on da 'Chronic', now dats da hard part. Here comes da easy part, ya gots to smooth that $hit down wit some Fine @ss 1600 grit paper *not the rollin' kind* ya feelin' me... and finish dat off wit some platik polish.

word
:rockon:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I know I be mackin' on the 'Choppin' kwikbb Style' informations when I need to make my sled a drop top!

Thanks for the info pimp!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:I know I be mackin' on the 'Choppin' kwikbb Style' informations when I need to make my sled a drop top!

Thanks for the info pimp!
Always happy to ablidge 8)
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Shypo wrote:just wondering what u guys reckon about cutting the roof off a green gloria, smoothinening the edges and then sittin it on those nice german alloys.
u reckon it be pimpin'??
Topless Gloria....MMmn Sexy. Thanks for stoppin over at the hood shypo..

I haven't forgot about your homies Shypo, I've just been strapped on $$ right now.... :cry:

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

payaso wrote: I haven't forgot about your homies Shypo, I've just been strapped on $$ right now.... :cry:
what's this about homies?
i need some.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I'm working on it guys....lol I can only pimp so much and the hunnies ain't bringing in that much bling this week, however it will be done...lol

silla

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

I'll be heading out my local video shop after work, he's got all kinds a toys, homies, hoodratz an shiznit, I gots to expand the collection 8). He's got'em in a big plasitc Jolly Rancher tub! Mmmm... Jolly Ranchers.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Can you check to see if he has complete sets of homies? Thanks man.

silla

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

actually, great idea!

yea, you might end up being the homie dealer for us 2 at least! lol
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

payaso wrote:Can you check to see if he has complete sets of homies? Thanks man.

silla
CaboWabo wrote:actually, great idea!

yea, you might end up being the homie dealer for us 2 at least! lol
Hey no problem, I'll scope it out... anything for my fellow Pimps 8)
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

ok so i just spent about 30 minute siftin' thru 2 Jolly Ranchers tubs to get the complete 2nd and 3rd series... but he's got tons. It just takes a little manual labor :P, cause he bought all 'Candy Machine' style... but was kind enough to take'em outta the plastic eggz!
Awwe yeah I'm Pimpin Hard now kid!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I'm jealous.... :x

silla

Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

no worries Payaso. i hav been a bit strapped lately. fur coats aint cheap and dont think leopard skin is either!!

i was gonna use a dremel cos otherwise it way to much hackin, thanks for the helps fellas
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Shypo wrote:no worries Payaso. i hav been a bit strapped lately. fur coats aint cheap and dont think leopard skin is either!!

i was gonna use a dremel cos otherwise it way to much hackin, thanks for the helps fellas
No problem Pimp. 8)