Alloy wheels for Zip Zap where can I get some?

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
miniman

Alloy wheels for Zip Zap where can I get some?

Post by miniman »

Thanks
THE #1 PIMP
bitThug

Post by THE #1 PIMP »

http://www.scala43.com/scala43/rad.htm
get some 8.3mm rims(they have 2 dfferent styles in this size) im gettin the 8.3mm rims on the 1st row
race me.You wont win!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

We had a group buy one time for these alloys. The only thing is that you won't be able to buy a pair straight from the manufactor. They sell in bulk from Germany. There may however be seller here in the states that you can order from. TRC I believe just had a group order for $23.00.
im gettin the 8.3mm rims on the 1st row
Are you in a group order or sumtin?
8.3mm are rather small. The standard rear Bit wheel/tyres are approx 10mm diameter though a lot wider which makes them difficult to use on the front without extensive modification. I would go with the 9mm although the 8.3mm wouldn't be a bad choice either.
Last edited by DarkTari on Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE #1 PIMP
bitThug

Post by THE #1 PIMP »

DarkTari wrote:We had a group buy one time for these alloys. The only thing is that you won't be able to buy a pair straight from the manufactor. They sell in bulk from Germany. There may however be seller here in the states that you can order from.
im gettin the 8.3mm rims on the 1st row
Are you in a group order or sumtin?
naw not from scala but some one who has bought them from scala
and is givin em to me brand new ones for a better price than buying them directly from scala im not sayin who so pimps dont ask
race me.You wont win!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Cool! 8-)
I have about 10 set of new alloys myself that I haven't gotten around to using yet. Though I am looking for a set of MiniLites for my next project.
PM me Pimp! :cool: