New MS bodies???

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
payaso
bitPimp

New MS bodies???

Post by payaso »

When will these be ready to purchase? That orange supra's got my name all over it.. Or are they available now and I'm just burnt?? lol

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I dunno, but you got a link or something....

some of us retards are left in the dark over here ya know! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

That orange Supras reminecent of sumthin... I can't quite place it... ooo I gots it $$$$$ the 'Cash In'. RS beat'em to the licensing... so the next best thing, ya feelin' me!

word
:rockon:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I'm feelin ya.. A little f&f goin on...lol The orange is lookin a little bit dirty though like they tried to splash it with some Harley Davidson orange.. I could re-paint my rims in orange to match it. Now that's bustin. Do you knw if you can buy em yet dawg?

silla

kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

payaso wrote:I'm feelin ya.. A little f&f goin on...lol The orange is lookin a little bit dirty though like they tried to splash it with some Harley Davidson orange.. I could re-paint my rims in orange to match it. Now that's bustin. Do you knw if you can buy em yet dawg?

silla
Nah don't know... the 411s' hot off da tip kid. Them orange rims though.. Dats Slammin Yo!

('hot off the tip'... where the hells he gettin this from) :twisted:
:rockon: