drifting

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Bigg
bitHood

drifting

Post by Bigg »

hi has anybody tried to spray teir bit tires wit hair spray and does it drift[/b]
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Yeah, it's awesome. I usually leave the tires on the car, then spray a shitload of it on there... you especially want to get a lot on there the first time. Make sure you get a bunch of it up near the pinion and idler gears too, and when it's nice and juicy with hairspray, go nuts on a really dusty floor (like, behind the fridge)... it's awesome. I don't know why it works so well, but it really drifts like crazy.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

yea and be sure to have a few extra bucks in your poket to... incase you run out of hairspray, of coarse :grin:
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

hue35 wrote:Yeah, it's awesome. I usually leave the tires on the car, then spray a shitload of it on there... you especially want to get a lot on there the first time. Make sure you get a bunch of it up near the pinion and idler gears too, and when it's nice and juicy with hairspray, go nuts on a really dusty floor (like, behind the fridge)... it's awesome. I don't know why it works so well, but it really drifts like crazy.

Oh hell yeah....its the hairspray-drift mod. Please be sure to take some video footage the first time you run you car after the mod.....so we can all share in the hot drifting action.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I like to use super glue for drifting, you put a shitload of it on your tires and add some to the geers then wham!!!!! you'll be drifting like a pro in no time.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

yall are just playin right?hot glue... :-)
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

Stampede dude, we all know that hot glue isn't the best for drifting. That just does a powerslide. I'm tellin you guys, baby oil works the best. I know, I know, it sounds weird. But, it's the PERFECT lubricant.

Later,
Chrome...
Intelligence is knowing what you don't know.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I think you should use just plain old spit!! Throw a great big green loogie up in there and spear it around real good to make sure it coats everything!!
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

there was this gal called tubgirl that had an interesting technique for drifting, do a search :-)
i used to be cool
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

betty.k wrote:there was this gal called tubgirl that had an interesting technique for drifting, do a search :-)
That's just creepy... I was thinking about this thread earlier today and tubgirl came to mind...

Try that for sure, though, and let us know how it goes... better yet, we want video... err, umm hog wants video.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

couldnt find anything.. :???: anyone got a link, i wonne read lol
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

chrome wrote:I'm tellin you guys, baby oil works the best. I know, I know, it sounds weird. But, it's the PERFECT lubricant.

Later,
Chrome...

We're still talking about bits, right?........ :???:
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

HACHI-RYOKU wrote:
chrome wrote:I'm tellin you guys, baby oil works the best. I know, I know, it sounds weird. But, it's the PERFECT lubricant.

Later,
Chrome...

We're still talking about bits, right?........ :???:
Uhh, yeah...well, sortof...I mean... Shit.

Later,
Chrome...
Intelligence is knowing what you don't know.
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

whats a bit?
K.I.S.S.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

haha
We don't need no god damn roads!