Making Your Own Truck Body

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
HUSTLER 24-7

Post by HUSTLER 24-7 »

Hey guys,
take a look at these car mods from Japan http://www.diana.dti.ne.jp/~kodama/bcgp01.html
There is a fat ass Chevy Truck :eek: :eek: and loads of great stuff!!!!
The site is mostly in Japanese, but offen there is a few lines in english.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

HUSTLER 24-7 wrote:Hey guys,
take a look at these car mods from Japan http://www.diana.dti.ne.jp/~kodama/bcgp01.html
There is a fat ass Chevy Truck :eek: :eek: and loads of great stuff!!!!
The site is mostly in Japanese, but offen there is a few lines in english.

Welcome to da Hood Hustler24-7,

enjoy yourself...

-nox
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks for the link Hustler!

and as nox said, welcome to da crib!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

I've just finished doing this to one of my celi's...

I think it looks great so far! It needs paint, hopefully I'll pick it up tonite and paint it tomorrow! :grin: :cool:
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

ok, we don't have any primer, so I just used some old gray paint(which, as you can see, was of bad quality)... I plan on painting it competition orange... the windows will be black as well as the headlights and taillights

depending on how this turns out, it may be my second entry in the contest!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lookin good so far.
you might wanna pick up some fine grit sand paper to help ya smooth out any roughness you gots.

I like the idea, I've been looking at other cars to chop, I really want to make an el camino.

keep it up midget_man!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

I picked up some competition orange paint just a few minutes ago, I won't be able to paint tonight but I will tomorrow, got no school anymore!!! but this is bullshit because its my summer vacation and its so cold I gotta wear a damn coat!!! :mad: :finger: :puter:
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

well, I DID have time to paint yesterday, so I was able to basically finish all of the painting total except for a clearcoat. man, this thing is off the hizzle fo shizzle, it is SOOOO freaking AWESOME!!! this has to be my BEST paint job EVER!

check it out! I'll prolly be entering it sunday, as I want to make sure the clearcoat is dry before I put it on my chassis! :grin:

tell me whatcha thizzink!

:smile:
Last edited by midget_man1387 on Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PiMp_C
bitThug

Post by PiMp_C »

I dont know why people do this to other cars....but oh well. I am 1/2 through with mine, Ill have some decent pics up soon (hopefully).
*i aM oNe bAd maMMa jaMMa fo0!*
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

do what? chop it up?
to make something original instead the same ole same ole everyone else has.
PiMp_C
bitThug

Post by PiMp_C »

Yea I know, but a Celica? :P
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

well, probably not my choice either, but hey - gotta give him props for trying it. :smile:
PiMp_C
bitThug

Post by PiMp_C »

Yea true, I wouldnt wanna take the chance of fudgin it up, thats why Id do it in Photoshop... :-D
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

PiMp_C wrote:Yea true, I wouldnt wanna take the chance of fudgin it up, thats why Id do it in Photoshop... :-D
Well come on dawg, show us the goods... don't be holdin' out on a pimp lol!
I love eye candy 8-)

-word
:rockon:
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

yo Pimp_C

to answer your question, Cabo was right. Originality. You will probably not see another celica like that one, now, will you? That was the only clone body that I had. (actually I have ANOTHER celi clone body, but i can mess with that one, it's not mine) I have three celica bodies(including the truck), an R32, an R34, a GT2000(or whatever the oldschool skyline is), a lancer, and a bB in bit size. then for my zip, I have the 2f2f supra, eclipse, and lancer. That is why I chose to do this to a celica, because i had three. If i fucked it up, who cares, I've got a couple others anyway! :smile:

I bet you'll never EVER see a celi-truck, on the road even.... although doing it to a 1:1 car is a lot more difficult than a bit, lol