why?

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Mr.M

why?

Post by Mr.M »

on the wheel mod when you take 2 pull backs for the wheesl what dose it do to your bit? dose it improve turning, traction, and style :lol: ?
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Minor performance if done right, but mostly for style.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to ask. Are you asking why you would want to put Tomy pullback wheels and tires on your car?

If so, then, we put the pullback wheels on our cars because, they are wider and stickier than the stock tires. This has advantages and disadvantages. At high speeds they can prevent flipping, and give you butt ripping traction.

This is not without its disadvantages though. The weak spring in the front end has trouble centering because the of the slight weight increase and drastically grippier tires. This is more of an issue to some than the others. Personally I'm nuetral on the issue. It only has a problem occasionally for me, so it don't bug me.

And yes they are also for style too. Don't tell me these 5-spokes don't look good on my Porshe.

To see just how grippy they are, check out the vid of my Project Prostocker. It's running pullback tires on alloy wheels in the rear.
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGa ... 176&pos=22
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Mr.M

Post by Mr.M »

im just asking this for is it worth it to buy 2 pull backs but i like how my bits look with the black and silver wheels. I posted the topic to see if like the wheels gave good performance. oh yea crazydave nice porshe! like to blue :)
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Please tell me english isn't your first language.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

You don't have to buy 2 pullbacks if you don't wanna.
When you use 2 pullbacks, you're just able to have all 4 wheels the same size.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Mr.M

Post by Mr.M »

will phat boy wheels work on a bit? Are they easy to fit on? ( like just drilling , and taking off the old wheels?)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Which Phat Boyz?
The really small ones I know wouldn't work.
I'm not sure about any larger ones, but I doubt it.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

Are you the same MR. M that has been on all the other forums pissing people off?
K.I.S.S.