Moded Ferrari Again wid a update #6

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Ok motor is in and the headlight covers are on and attached (kinda hard to see) but they are there.

My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

:eek: miva would be proud :-o
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

evoraptor wrote::eek: miva would be proud :-o
Ditto

This is one of the hottest rides ive ever seen..

I like how many innovative rides youve been popping out of your garage lately keep it up SWG!

I am speechless everytime i look at this damn car and green was a great color choice!

:-o
Zenith
bitGangsta'

Post by Zenith »

arfin wrote:I think Zenith was talking about the size of them?
I know about the size differences, but I was talking about the styles. The front wheels look like Volk SF-Challenge wheels and the rear wheels look kinda like Volk GT-C's.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Zenith wrote:
arfin wrote:I think Zenith was talking about the size of them?
I know about the size differences, but I was talking about the styles. The front wheels look like Volk SF-Challenge wheels and the rear wheels look kinda like Volk GT-C's.
Same wheels man just the front are smaller and the backs are bigger no diff otherwise. They are dub wheels modded to fit the RC. :grin:
My other hangout! R7R
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

evoraptor wrote::eek: miva would be proud :-o
I think jealous might be more appropriate. lol
I know I am. Really dig how that rear engine bay turned out.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Zenith
bitGangsta'

Post by Zenith »

I looked closer and can see them now; i guess the chrome is playing with my eyes.
To me the front looked like this
Volk SF-Challenge

and the rear look similar to this
Volk GT-C's
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

SWG! Holy crap! This is so cool to see this project which arguably is over 2 years old, finally progress. Love it man, she is coming together nicely.

The only questions/suggestions I have on it I feel embarrassed to ask knowing that you probably already know about them and how to fix it, but here I go. Didn't you lower that body? It looks much higher to me. Also, a very minor but nit picky thing, the rear side windows would use a touch up (the ones that are closed)

Like I said, dumb. Any how man, mad props for taking on this challenge and as was said before, Miva would be proud, R.I.P :cool:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Finks wrote:SWG! Holy crap! This is so cool to see this project which arguably is over 2 years old, finally progress. Love it man, she is coming together nicely.

The only questions/suggestions I have on it I feel embarrassed to ask knowing that you probably already know about them and how to fix it, but here I go. Didn't you lower that body? It looks much higher to me. Also, a very minor but nit picky thing, the rear side windows would use a touch up (the ones that are closed)

Like I said, dumb. Any how man, mad props for taking on this challenge and as was said before, Miva would be proud, R.I.P :cool:
thanks man! yah I need to get the body back down a little more the motor and headlight covers have pused the chassis down a bit not much but noticable I am working on that. also the side windows they look worse in the picture but I will clean them up thanks for the spot.
its real strange about this body I do one thing on it and it effects 20 other things its a real pain in the neck! :-(
My other hangout! R7R
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

:eek: i watched it grow, but this is beyond all expectations. great ride for hard work. :cool:
if there was smiley/emotion for JAW DROPING i'd put that.
it's fucking master piece. don't let anybody touch it :grin: