Moded Ferrari Again wid a update #6

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Well, typical is red right? So, I say go against the grain, but join in at the same time. Pick something bright and vivid. A solid color with details is exactly what the body calls for. In my head at least.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

CaboWabo wrote:Well, typical is red right? So, I say go against the grain, but join in at the same time. Pick something bright and vivid. A solid color with details is exactly what the body calls for. In my head at least.
got any suggestions :???: I am open to anything but Red the car was red when I got it but I don't want to go back with the same thing. I was thinking of a bright blue or even yellow (no orange did that before and looked cartoonish :shock: )

My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

it looks better wider! the body lines are near perfection swg! just need to sand down more of the windows and more of the front bumper.
[]D [] []V[] []D
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

The windows are sanded down more they are just covered with tape so you can't see them. As for the front bumper where should I sand it down more at :???:

CW here is a newer picture of the back added the pipes and have an idea for the rear lights was not sure what Miva was going to do but have my own idea...

the pipes are just roughed in right now will sand around them better and clean them up.
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I'ld say a nice Blue would do that car nice like. Shit maybe even an electric purple/plum. :lol:
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

Generaly i believe that a Ferrari needs to be either red, yellow or black but since red is out of the question im thinking yellow would be the ticket,, i dont think black would show off the great body work quite as much
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

how about green? ...like a neon green type of thing
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

maybe this will helpl, let me know if there are any other colors you want to see

STG
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

That green is hot ... but so is that weird blue in the middle.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

green looks great :-)
i used to be cool
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Yep, the green rocks my boat too. :-o
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Green and yellow both would look good with it, but those are a little common too. That purple or bottom blue might be cool.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

How about like a copper color?
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

ok, well the copper was hard to do because i dont have all the correct plug-ins for photoshop at the moment but its close,, any other colors you would like to see just let me know

:???: Im kind of leaning towards some shade of lime green as well

STG
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

I like the lime green, and that orange type colour. Either way that ride is hot :)