Let the Intro begin....

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
SicilianRacer9

Let the Intro begin....

Post by SicilianRacer9 »

For the past few weeks i just recently got involved with bitz and ZZ. I mostly used to fiddle with 1/10th scale electric motor RC cars and had a deep passion for it along side my veteran Uncle who is a serious modeler. (kick started my RC passion)

I was searching around ebay one day when i saw some ZipZaps, so from there i went to the site, searched around, found some things i liked and then decided this is my next step in RC racing and competitions. So the next day i went to go check out my local RadioShack.....watch this.....i hit the nearest mall and what i thought used to be my favorite RadioShack was a F--K--G "The Source" Canadian version of the store. So i went in hoping thier recent change of stores might still have a few Zipz left....Wrong! The had some "Turbo Micro RC" clones. Because i was so pisses i purchased one any ways and brought it home that day. Played with it for a few minutes until it fell off my table, and i returned to the store for another one cuz my first one was done lolol...I still have this piece of shit but its turning out not bad...this little clone made me stay up endless nights searching the web finding deals on Microsizers and Tomy's, and some Zips...

My uncle started noticing this passion and said i should desperately pick one up. So After work the next day i went to my bank took out some Cash and told my uncle "Order me ANY FUCKING BIT NOW" ...he started laughing cuz he knew how impatient i could become and so we hit up ebay and Toyeast and i just recently purchased the Lambo Set from Microsizers! (sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk) (ps Lambo'z and Porsche favorite cars of all time....and me being of Italian heritage the ever popular Mafia Ferrari is gold to me as well...thus the name Sicilian)

Any way...now ive been waitin for a few days for this bit set to come in...and because im so anxious ive built a track....now no offense to the tracks you guys have here on the site...their bautiful flat GT styled raceways...but coming from European Automobile passion, "I love my mountains, hills and sleek turns and roadways..."

My track has hills, real feel grass, and a nice long straight away for some tight action passing. Now the sad part is i have no Bit to race it besides my clone, so the testing is pretty shabby, but with my 10 inch lanes, and 6' by 4' race track, im pretty sure all types of bits will be able to race on it.

The last part to my fuckin long letter (sorry guys i'm serious about this stuff) is to rep those incharge of the site....

MAster piece people, this helped me a ton. I've searched a bit but i do have a few questions for you all....Starting with where can i get some decent bits and zipzaps in Canada, or whats the best way? and secondly once i get a pic of my clone on the site i was wondering if anyone could give me tips on what i should tune up on my car......

any way i have to go to my university classes now and imma be back around 4ish....Toronto time if that helps lol...please reply with some helpful suggestions.....

Thanks for reading........

The Sicilian is out.....

(crazy site best one out there)
Friends in the Forum.....Rivals on the Raceway.....the Love of Competition!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Welcome to the hood SicilianRacer.

Your track sounds cool, get some pictures to show us if you can.
It's always nice to see what others are building and driving on.

As far as getting Bits/Zips in Canada, I'm sure our Canadian members will chime in with their thoughts.

As for upgrades, I suggest you look through the "Bit / Zip Performance Shop" as well as "Bit / Zip Chop Shop". You'll find plenty of modifications to do from dual celling to tab lowering.

Good luck on your mods!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Welcome to "Da Hood" SR9 !

You are now officially "HOOKED" ! Everything you need or want to know
has been done here, in the archives, just do a search and it will magically appear :lol:

That's one Hella 1st post, you'll do fine here, just don't censor yourself, we won't !
:mad: :-x :finger: :screwed: :hurl: :tits: :gives:

Tuning your car, whether Bit or Clone is determined by what you want:
Speed - Motor, Batt, FET
Handling - Suspension, tyres, wheels, ground clearance
Range - Tx, antenna mod
Etc, etc, etc !

So jump right on in and enjoy! :cool:
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Hey SR9, glad you got bitten. As for the hookup, Ebay is the real only way from my understanding on how to get hooked up w/ Zip shit. That and once you have been established here I can safly say, the pimps help eachother out day in, day out. Now snap some pics of that track! And please don't say you have no digcam/a crappy one :)
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Welcome aboard man. Glad to see we've pulled in another with our tractor beam....lol

I'd say with one clone, you're just looking at the opening of the rabbit hole.. Really wanna see how far that hole goes? :shock:

Many addicts here.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
SicilianRacer9

Post by SicilianRacer9 »

Shit what a long day at school damn........ne ways thanks for the replies i guess imma just wait it up till i get my Lambo bit set in the mail, as for my track imma do a lil tutorial on how to make it....and im starting the second track as soon as i get the bitz in....My first track is with my uncle since school started i basically had troubles gettin a hold of it, but imma try to make it up to everyone with some helpful snaps on how to make the site if thats cool....well im gonna try it might not be perfect for everyone but at least its an attempt......right? lol
Friends in the Forum.....Rivals on the Raceway.....the Love of Competition!
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

right! :-o

welcome aboard, let's see dat track! :cool:
i used to be cool
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

Welcome aboard and nice 1st post youll fit right in here. :-)

Like everyone else said, any pics?
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

welcome dude.

pdqmods is an excellent EBAY seller. just search for him by name. I recently scored (all new) 3 ZZSe's, 1 ZZ, and 2 ZZMT's and 2 body sets for a total $150USD, including shipping to Australia.

fucken stoked....

ph2t.
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.