Rally Racer

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Scorpion
bitPlaya'

Rally Racer

Post by Scorpion »

Ok ive been lurking in this site for about 2 weeks reading and learning from you exprienced pimps. I know how you flame newbs that ask stupid questions but ive used the search and couldnt find anything so im just gonna ask :shock: grabs fire blanket :shock:

Ok i was at CVS and found this Rally Racer micro RC it was being sold at $2 cause the plastic ripped ripped off and was opened so i bought it. to my surpirze the little thing ran pretty good for a $10 price (thats how much they were regular) so anyways its a little smaller than a ZZ alot shorter but the body that came on it was a rip off Castrol rally body cept they had Controlbox Alternators on it but it was the same colors but i need a new body and i havent been able to find any little cars i could steal a plastic body off of thats why im asking do any of you know a brand of pullbacks or any type of car that fits it
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

You son-of-a.... :lol:
Just kidding.

Well, I'm not sure the size you're dealing with. You say it's shorter than a ZZ. So are Bits, so is it the size of a normal Bit? If so, you could probably use just about any Pullback body.

Again, I'm not sure the size of what you're dealing with though.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

Tomy brand Pullbacks. Stop at Toys R US. and see if they have an Microsizer things left, 2 packs of bodys went for 20 cents, man, i wish i coulda got more, but i took all 20 of em, lol.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Yes sir, you are the proud owner of your first Bit clone. There are litterally thousands of options out there for you.

Bit char-g (look on ebay)
Microsizers (places that sell toys may still have them)
Any type of Bit clone (wallgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Big lots, K Mart, Wall mart, Geeze fucking anywhere)

OK, I am done answering a question that was "searched" already. I'm doing my best to not type more....

no really, I am....

OK one more.... a3o87t493asehpgp39qa 780t3pa

Nope fuck it, I can't let it go, Dude you are claiming that you have a product that this site is 100% about and you can't figure out what shell fits on that chassis!?>!?!?!?!?!! Give me a fucking break, honestly, WTF!!!???

:edit: And why is this in the Chop Shop.........? :?
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Scorpion
bitPlaya'

Post by Scorpion »

Yeah well i figured someone would say that but the reason is that ive been working with larger size RC (Xmods all the way up to 1/10 scale). I just got a zipzap about two weeks ago when i started lookin around this site thats why i know like nothing about these little things. I seen CaboWabo post about pullbacks but didnt know what brand they were or size. :-? so yeah thats why i couldnt find what i was looking for.

Thanks for the replys and help ill try not to ask anything else thanks again
Scorpion
bitPlaya'

Post by Scorpion »

Its in the Chop Shop cause thats where I thought you found out about bodies and rims
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Modding bodies and rims. The pullbacks are basically any kind of 1:64 pullback, but mostly people are talking about Tommy brand wich are a perfect fit and come with nice rims to play w/.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Scorpion
bitPlaya'

Post by Scorpion »

Ok cool thanks for the help.