Baja bit

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

tell ya what, i'm feeling pretty fucking inspired! :eek:
i used to be cool
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

man, I've started a revolution havent I :cool: Now that everyone has a baja bit I've got to design something better to show you all up again :???:

Maybe i should have just posted this baby a day before the contest was over lol.

For the steering i used the front portion of a microsizer. I made some custom extended knuckles and a custom steering cover to give the maximum ground clearance and travel (ill let you guys figure that one out)

Lets see some more pictures guys

STG
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

That's so wicked!!!

Man, and here I thought Betty K's offroader started a revolution. Everybody's making one of these!

:shock: Must build one....

</zombie mode>
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
beanoman
bitGangsta'

Post by beanoman »

Well, got some steering and the electronics in.. Its rather ghey and unfinished at the moment, but it does work to some extent :-)

Pics are better than me babbling, so:

Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

looking good, now you just need to do some custom work on those front knuckles so you get equil travel and ground clearance up front :cool:

EDIT:
I havent had time to finish the front end yet but I did find a few minutes to pimp her up a bit. Im thinking ill have one more decal on the front skid plate when its all done.

STG
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

Well, its all finished :eek: I just made a baja bar/skid plate out of some brass tube and aluminum from a coke can,, painted it, added a few holes and she looks like she belongs :-o

STG
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Well you already know it's all lookin badass, but I think that's probably the best looking skid plate I've ever seen - nice job dude. :-o
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Xcore
bitHood

Post by Xcore »

Wow! Great job. That looks like it would do some mighty-fine offroading :-o
Bigg wrote:hi i would like it if everybody would post a pic ofn themselves in latex underwear that they took
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Damn that skid plate is so professional looking, same with the car. Good thinking, placing the pcb in the back. Damn do i want to test drive that fucker.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

Sporttracguy wrote:coke can
damnit! why didn't i think o that! smooth work :-)
i used to be cool