my first mod

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Yeah Shaun I hear you, today I woke up at 7, fed my kids breakfast went back to bed woke up at 9:30 watched kids shows with my boys smoked a cigarette got on the message boards took a piss made lunch and now I am back on the message boards. later i am going to take another piss fuck your mom clean the living room mod a shell or two make dinner smoke some more cigs fuck your mom again and eventually pass out drunk on top of her.

Now... Aren't you glad everyone doesn't post stupid fuckin shit like you do? By the way, sorry to hear about you and Nelly Fertado breaking up, that sucks :twisted: ©Finks fucked you mom twice today LTD
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
SHAUN
bitDisciple

wow wow

Post by SHAUN »

Wow this looks pretty good I think. Still not done I got to finish the front bumper. here are some pix.

1000+ post of BS.
beanoman
bitGangsta'

Post by beanoman »

No bullshit in the post, good picutes, pictuers are the right size, smooth truck..

Kick ass is the overall grade :cool:.

beans
SHAUN
bitDisciple

shes got me

Post by SHAUN »

hey sup just got nice pix of my truck.

Image thats not my bumper its off my other silverado. my other bumper is in paint.
1000+ post of BS.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

That looks sweet, SHAUN... glad to see you're whippin' that truck into shape. The light bar is a really nice touch. Also, I'm glad to come back after a couple of days and see that only a few of your new posts are lame and most are decent... that's a huge step in the right direction. :-o
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Vary clean paint job Shaun smooth as a baby's butt! I too like the light bar glad you could get it on there without messing up the paint!

For a first mod you are cooking! keep it up! :-)
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics: