blacklight clear coat

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

You guys know I'm right.. Whacha gonna do when you get a tick on your bunghole? lol

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

I know man, sometimes I have to remind myself how good I got it... nobody tellin' me what to do or givin' me the stink eye for no good god damn reason. Plus, I can leave little car parts layin' all over the place, just in case I need them.

edit (cuz I'm slow): Oh yeah.. then there's the pimples and ticks and whatnot. I guess I am missing out on that shiat... nothin' a good pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers won't fix.
Last edited by hue35 on Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

and you can get on your computer whenever you wish.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

payaso wrote:You guys know I'm right.. Whacha gonna do when you get a tick on your bunghole? lol
Yo dude, your one of a kind. Im gonna get the tick a hell ofa alot earlier on it's travels by the time it gets there.

Yo dude, YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND SILLA PAYASO.

and the rest of you, shut up about being married.
those of you who have not done it.... DON'T.
and those of you who have, we're screwed.

-nox
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

noxorc wrote:Yo dude, YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND SILLA PAYASO.

and the rest of you, shut up about being married.
those of you who have not done it.... DON'T.
and those of you who have, we're screwed.

-nox
LMAO... I am a weirdo I guess, but sometimes I get a itch right on my little pooper, and well, I'm not scrtchin it.. I smoke with that hand...lol

Back on topic.. Is anybody gonna order that clear coat besides me? That stuff looks cool, but you'd have to re clear coat it, cause it washes off..

payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
flatlander757
bitHood

Post by flatlander757 »

payaso wrote: LMAO... I am a weirdo I guess, but sometimes I get a itch right on my little pooper

Back on topic.. Is anybody gonna order that clear coat besides me? That stuff looks cool, but you'd have to re clear coat it, cause it washes off..

that happens to me too, you're not alone :clown:

about the clearcoat stuff, what if you get a clear bit body, paint it fromt he inside with the neon clearcoat first, then reg paint, then normal clearcoat? anyone think that would keep it from getting rubbed away?
Forget bling bling, all that shiney chrome just slows you down >_<

:ak: :D