My Offroad SE - finally done

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Re: My Offroad SE - finally done

Post by frizzen »

Na. "have to admit it's pretty fun" = haven't spent enough time ripping your hair out about how to design something for a stalled project. at which point you have to admit it's horrible, mean, evil, and hateful.

Then after that thing is finally together, and you start to admit that it's fun and you're kinda glad you made it, you really don't feel like tearing it down for pics...

If he were going all Guru on us, it'd probably be more like "you will only be ready for it, when you can Dual-Cell the ZZ in my hand."
-
BTW, there's an EDIT button that lets you change/add to your posts so you don't have to double-post if you think of something else to say
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

frizzen wrote:

If he were going all Guru on us, it'd probably be more like "you will only be ready for it, when you can Dual-Cell the ZZ in my hand."
-
That would have been so much better if the new Micro Terrain Titans had a Grasshopper version.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

ok
Last edited by Sqwalerrr on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello world! Prepare for the gayness
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

>AN< ASS
:grin: :-)
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Sqwalerrr wrote:come on guys do you really have to ruin every thing is say? :(
cuz it kinda makes me feel like a ass :disturbed:
It wouldn't be so bad if you'd just read what you typed, some of us are getting old and cranky. We don't like having to try to figure out what someone meant as opposed to what they said. Ask Cabo, I'm sure he can see when someone edits their post, I always re-read my post after they're up and that must give him nightmares with 3-4 edits at times. And sometimes those edits are over one or two letters being out of place. I had to read your post two, maybe three times to get that you meant to type "everything I say," you had it saying "everything is say." That kind of stuff just gets confusing.

BTW, abbreviations (like that), or lol, IDK, WTF are usually fine on boards, but if you are on a board that has mostly older people (like this one for example) texting shortcuts just tend to piss people off. I think you can do fine here, just check your post to make sure they are readable, everyone makes mistakes, but most people here try to catch mistakes. Oh, and being a smart-ass is fine, but it's best to wait a little while until people get to know you.

edit: good example, I read over my post and it looked ok, after it was up I realized I'd forgotten the parentheses ---> ( ), so I came back to edit this to make it more readable. Just a little thing like this will make people online like you a lot more.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

ok
Last edited by Sqwalerrr on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

Hey, dummy. Yes, you. ^^^
Take a notice what this thread is about and stop posting SHIT.
:blazin: :ak:
By the way, he was actually nice to you, trying to explain.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Yep, tanks ynad. I was trying to help but if you prefer being a little dick that can't accept help I'm done.
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

ok
Last edited by Sqwalerrr on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by frizzen »

Be glad this wasn't my thread. With this much stupid off-topic crap in it, I'd have already said "piss off, you're not getting a tutorial" then throw a lock on the thread.
(Hey mods, if you get time, can we get a Clean-up in here?)

Sqwalerrr, since you weren't taking any of their suggestions, would you mind starting a brand new thread of your very own in which to make an ass of yourself?
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

"Sqwalerrr, since you weren't taking any of their suggestions, would you mind starting a brand new thread of your very own in which to make an ass of yourself?"

this is a damn good idea because ill pretty much make an ass of my self any ware i go. but that's not a good thing (is it? :| )

this all started because i said some crap and some one commented on the submitted crap then i got pissed and then stared posting shit allover the place and this should end NOW
and a clean up would be nice
we should all just get back to the topic THE OFF ROAD SE :eek:
i think ibjamn gave up on me cuz Im such a retard
Last edited by Sqwalerrr on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Sqwalerrr »

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: SOME BODY POST STMTHIN
Last edited by Sqwalerrr on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by CaboWabo »

Sqwalerrr wrote:SOME BODY POST STMTHIN DAMNIT
Hi fuck hole.
I just sent you a warning. You should have recieved it.
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
Keep it up and I'm going to ban you.
I've stayed quiet concerning your past posts.
Just know I really have no problems in banning you.
Shape up or I'll ship you out.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

"Just know I really have no problems in banning you.
Shape up or I'll ship you out."

all i want is to know is how to make the front suspension for the off road zip zap and then ill be gone .poof. goodbye. gone.
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

"ill be gone .poof. goodbye. gone." DO IT ALREADY!

You wasted 2 pages of a good thread with your pointless crap.
Pics of the build are pretty clear, and if you can't figure it out ...
You won't, even if it's in your hand.

Please, stop being a dip shit and stop posting in this thread.