A bit of borin safety for noobs

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

SHAUN wrote:Don't play paintball in sandle's , my friend knows of this, as his feet now hurt really bad.
That's because hes a pussy.

Never rape a whore, because besides the fact that you'll end up with 8 STD's you'll get charged with theft.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

honda_s2000 wrote:
SHAUN wrote:Don't play paintball in sandle's , my friends knows of this, as his feet now hurt really bad.
Can you're friend spell ? or help himself ? if not , I dont give a shit :lol:
I say your friends an i-d-i-o-t. :-)
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

SHAUN wrote:Thats what I thought , not actualy my friend though , he is just on my team.
Your making yourself look like an idiot too now , Nothing you say ever seems to make sense , try reading your post aloud before you click submit , also try the preview button :-o
We don't need no god damn roads!
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

SHAUN wrote:Thats what I thought , he is not actualy my friend though , he is just on my team.
So you do play for the other team. Not sure which one, but its definately the "other" team. :lol:

That explains things a little more.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

sg219 wrote:
SHAUN wrote:Thats what I thought , he is not actualy my friend though , he is just on my team.
So you do play for the other team. Not sure which one, but its definately the "other" team. :lol:

That explains things a little more.
Well he wanted to be on that team , but then he got on the wrong bus. :lol: :lol:
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Yea , with annoying people like you on bitpimps :lol:
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

SHAUN wrote:Do any of you guys play paintball?
How much do those paintball guns cost? Like a cheap one? I was just thinking earlier today how it would rule to have a paintball gun to blast on my coworkers and idiot fucks in traffic and shit...

Oh... my safety tip for the noobs... never bet the devil your head.
TrikeKid

Post by TrikeKid »

Not really bit oriented, but don't under any circumstances, stop a bike with your face, it hurts, especially when you're sliding on your face and the bike hits you in the back of your head. :-o
minibitguy
bitHood

Post by minibitguy »

I tried that once^. except the bike didnt hit my head. Hit face on handlebars. Ambulance to hospital, 3 hours of surgery, 22 stitches in my lower gums, few chipped teeth, blood everywhere etc.

paintball guns really hurt, and can leave permanent damage when shot in certain places. Rather than that a spring loaded BB gun with plastic shells is good. Just need a new cartridge for my smith and wesson NO.59 :eek: :eek: :???:
MiNiBiTgUy
1.1 WRX bit-charg- retired(but still works)
4.2 BB open back
4.2 mercedes imitation
3.8 toyota corolla- deceased
4.2 custom convertible WRX
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

When sitting on the driver's side front fender of a moving car that's going 30mph at night,
don't be drunk and think it's only going 3mph and jump off onto a loosely asphalted road.
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
TrikeKid

Post by TrikeKid »

I play airsoft, purely because it's cheaper. With spring guns (Crossman 32P and KWC P226) the only real cost is ammo.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

TrikeKid wrote:I play airsoft, purely because it's cheaper. With spring guns (Crossman 32P and KWC P226) the only real cost is ammo.
Shut up. Airsoft and Paintballing is for pussys, go join the war if you want to play for fun. Do something good with your lives.
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

Hey Stagg, you have '420' posts lol.

I'm sure I'd still dig paintball if I played it. Haven't for at least 10 years, but it was fun as hell when I did.
Now by saying 'played' paintball, I mean that I never owned a paintball gun myself, but went with friends to an organized paintball event/company maybe 15 times.
They had a cool forest and bunkers and what not.
We always lost to these military guys that would come out and play, however we did win once against those guys.
And they were not the type to 'let you win'. :-o
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

MotorGong wrote:Hey Stagg, you have '420' posts lol.

I'm sure I'd still dig paintball if I played it. Haven't for at least 10 years, but it was fun as hell when I did.
Now by saying 'played' paintball, I mean that I never owned a paintball gun myself, but went with friends to an organized paintball event/company maybe 15 times.
They had a cool forest and bunkers and what not.
We always lost to these military guys that would come out and play, however we did win once against those guys.
And they were not the type to 'let you win'. :-o
Not even that, but after looking at it, I have been here 2 years, haha. 8-)

I could see how paintball would be cool then, but now they have to many rules I am sure, to many people bitching and so on.
TrikeKid

Post by TrikeKid »

stagg wrote:
TrikeKid wrote:I play airsoft, purely because it's cheaper. With spring guns (Crossman 32P and KWC P226) the only real cost is ammo.
Shut up. Airsoft and Paintballing is for pussys, go join the war if you want to play for fun. Do something good with your lives.
Well, I'm 15, they wouldn't let me go to war if I wanted to.

You should try some chlorinated brake cleaner in your next cocktail.