One of a kind Nissan Tuner

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Bart
bitThug

One of a kind Nissan Tuner

Post by Bart »

Hey My name's Bart and im new to this forum. I have a micro turbo racer which ive had for 3 or 4 years and I decided to mod it. So i went out to Dollarama and bought a cheap mini RC that had a poorly detailed skyline body and tossed everything out except the body itself.

Now here is a list of mods:
- Acura Integra front Conversion with working lights
- Custom front bumper with working fog lights molded in it
- Custom rear bumper with working tail lights
- Custom side skirts and vents
- Roof scoop
- Hood scoop
- Custom Wing
- Rim Swap with wide slicks and disc brakes
- Custom Wide bodywork
- Custom Exhaust
- Side View Mirrors
- Neon underglow

I know everyone is not gonna believe any of this and everyone is gonna hat on me because i have not posted any pics. Problem is I Dont have a Digi cam and need to find one to borrow or use an old school camera n develop pictures. Please Be patient and pics will come. I know this is my first time modding and I gotta build up my rep for people to believe in my work.

Pics are soon to come as ive already converted the front to acura. Ive got most of the front bumper done. Hood scoop, started the wide body in the front and roof scoop almost done...

Peace and dont hate...
Last edited by Bart on Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bart
Pimpin Customz
Established July 27 2006
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Sounds cool dude. :-o

When you get the pics, post'em.

Welcome to the forum. :-)
MotorGong
bitNinja

Re: One of a kind Nissan Tuner

Post by MotorGong »

Bart wrote:Peace and dont hate...
Awww man, we don't hate. Maybe dislike is the proper term.
Okay, okay, so there's a few members we hate, but sheeesh, read their posts and insults and it all becomes clear. :-)

What you're doing sounds cool man! I've been hanging out here for over a year now and still have not done a body mod or even a damn paint job. :-?
I've done a number of performance mods, but nothing aesthetically pleasing like you're doing!

Oh yeah, Welcome Bart!
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
Bart
bitThug

Post by Bart »

good news found a buddy i can borrow a digital cam from. Should have pics on here by Monday night so watch out... :-o
Bart
Pimpin Customz
Established July 27 2006
Bart
bitThug

Post by Bart »

So I decided to hit up "Toys Are Us" today to go shopping for sum RIMS. And I was looking for Dubs or Import Tuners with the black 5 spoke rims with chrome outside but they had none :o . But luckily i found a Hotwheels
Hot Import Night Golf with black 7 spoke rims and disc brake. With $5.00 gone from my wallet im at home trying to figure out how these bad boys will fit on my bit when i realize the black paint is comming off the rims :shock: Luckiy it was only around the outside rim part and i scratched off the black on each rim and Ive basically got what I was looking for in the first place :eek: :-o ....Now ive just gotta figure out how to slap these rims on :???:

... oh and i also realized that there is a sound system in the back with 6 subs and a turn table that I may try to put in my bit but gotta figure out how to make a see though rear window...anyhow enough talking and back to work..
Peace...
Bart
Pimpin Customz
Established July 27 2006
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Bart wrote:... but gotta figure out how to make a see though rear window...anyhow enough talking and back to work..
Peace...
How to make a see through window

Welcome :-o
Zenith
bitGangsta'

Post by Zenith »

Bart wrote: ....Now ive just gotta figure out how to slap these rims on :???:
This Sticky should help with mounting those wheels.

Look around at other Sickies too, great tips everywhere.

BTW, sounds like alot of custom work went into this bit. I can't wait to see it.
Bart
bitThug

Post by Bart »

i got the wheels on finally I used a different method as the car is going to be wide body so the wheels must stick out further. Picks are soon to come...
Bart
Pimpin Customz
Established July 27 2006