Monster Intake

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
ChemicalInDependency
bitHood

Monster Intake

Post by ChemicalInDependency »

I was pulling apart a lighter today and found some little pieces and figured i should put them to use. The result a custom intake with velocity stacks.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Welcome to the forums "ChemicalInDependency" , or can I call you CID ? :-o

Anyway, nice idea, looks like a real stadium style Monster now! :-o

Great work, enjoy your stay man. :cool:
We don't need no god damn roads!
ChemicalInDependency
bitHood

just chemical works... anywho im not new round here just havent been on in a year or so and forgot my password and such so i made a new account. its good to be back!
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

ChemicalInDependency wrote:just chemical works... anywho im not new round here just havent been on in a year or so and forgot my password and such so i made a new account. its good to be back!
Cool, what's your old userame ? I'm sure a few of us will remember you. :-)
We don't need no god damn roads!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I like it. Personally I'd space them a little closer, but its still cool looking.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ChemicalInDependency
bitHood

My old user name was CeliRA29. However using that name I made some bs comments, and started a bunch of crap. So please if you were a part of that disreguard what was said.... I was young and arrogant.

As for the spacing, i was limited because the pieces have a little ridge that cannot but seen in the pic, because they are under the hood. Ill take a pic of the pieces i used. i actually would like to use the same pieces to make dual shocks in the rear. Performance wise they would make no difference but the would look really sweet.

Im tryin to get this truck together for the comp. but unfortunatly there was a death in the family and im leaving to Cali. on Friday for a week. Maybe ill pull things together.

Still a long way off tho need to chop the chassis, do some body work, paint, and hopefully get my electronics in time to piece it together.
)3utthead
bitThug

Post by )3utthead »

i like it it looks cool
check out my galleryImage