ZZ MT form a regular ZZ?

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
bigboi24
bitThug

ZZ MT form a regular ZZ?

Post by bigboi24 »

Is it possible to make a ZZ MT chassis from a trasfomer Chassis? Sorry for the noob question. I'm new here.
sg219
bitPimp

Re: ZZ MT form a regular ZZ?

Post by sg219 »

bigboi24 wrote:Is it possible to make a ZZ MT chassis from a trasfomer Chassis? Sorry for the noob question. I'm new here.
Is it possible to make a Semi-truck out of a AMC Pacer?

Your mind in the limit.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: ZZ MT form a regular ZZ?

Post by sidewinder »

sg219 wrote:
bigboi24 wrote:Is it possible to make a ZZ MT chassis from a trasfomer Chassis? Sorry for the noob question. I'm new here.
Is it possible to make a Semi-truck out of a AMC Pacer?

Your mind in the limit.
Yes but you have to turn it backwards!

Anything is possible but it would be a huge project and probably really expensive...however you could sell the Transformer on eBay and buy a monster truck there. It actualy might nake for an intersting project, but not for a first timer...check out betty.k's website. There's a bunch of stuff on how to make an off road bit. Even step by step instructions. http://geocities.com/bettyk3332003/
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

Ok, thanks guys. The other forum i went to didn't do anything to help me.
Ok, so I was wondering if I could make/buy/find longer axles to house the back wheels for Zip Zaps?
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

I also figured out, that on the Transofers ZZ, You can't change the motors on it. It has 2 wire that are connected the motor
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

yup, clip them off and solder in something new if you want.
1000+ post of BS.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

bigboi24 wrote:I also figured out, that on the Transofers ZZ, You can't change the motors on it. It has 2 wire that are connected the motor
Yes you can change the motors you just have to remove the 2 wires and solder them to a new motor.
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

Oh ok, thanks guys! :grin:
Ok, I got a couple of questions.
1)Is there any way to make the rear axles longer? Cause I want to put on those lego wheels.
2)If there isnt, is it ok to cut off some plastic to make room clearance for the wheels?
Ill get pic up later of what im talking about.
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

1)if you are talking about these type of lego's:

the Lego rim fits on just like a hubcap, just add a little super glue.

2)you will prolly need to cut room for steering anyways.
[]D [] []V[] []D
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

So, those would fit on a Zip Zap?
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

yep :-o
i used to be cool
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

Ok, So I got a handful of Lego tires and wheel setsfrom my friends because he had like 3 tubs full of just Legos. I find some that fit over the stock wheel base and I found out that it doesn't have clearence. And way of makeing that clearence?
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

Also, civic, is your Mini a Bit Char-G or a Zip Zap? Also, how did you do that ZZ MT articilation Mod If yous wasn't a ZZ MT?
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I don't think the articulation mod would help with 2wd, you'd be better off going with a swing arm and rear shock. If you look at the post above your last two you'll see a kind of Mr PotatoHead looking vampire (sorry betty :-) ) it belongs to betty.k if you follow the www link on the bottom there is a great series of tutorials that will show you how to make a better off road rear susension, how to mount different wheels, and something about making kangaroo chowder...well at least the first two. :grin: But remember do the simple things first...you have to learn how to crawl before you can walk (or rock crawl :smile: )

Oh and before one of the moderators gets upset, instead of posting a couple of post in a row, if you look at the top right of the screen there is a button that says "edit" if you forot something you can click this and add it...don't sweat not seeing it, it took me a good three months until I noticed it.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

Opps, Sorry guys. Thanks for the tip :-o
Ok, So I looked at his site and I have those wseels hes talking about on the website. But How in the world do you take them off the axel? It's like their welded on!!!!! betty, how did you take them off?