Is this already duel celled?

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
bigboi24
bitThug

Is this already duel celled?

Post by bigboi24 »

Would this be duel celled already? because it seems longer thatn normal bat's I see here

EDIT: Also, how do I make ungerglow neons? like what items do I need to get from Radio Shack?
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

That is a pack similar to the newest gen ZZs and ZZSEs. It has two 1.2 battery cells end to end making it 2.4 volts. And the Mah rating should be 70.

Do a search on LED lighting on these forums, you'll find some info.
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

Yeah, I got the Transformer's ZZ. So, would that be considered duel celld? I got another one, making that 2 of those packs. could I soldier those two together?
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Yes. Now to make it fast you need to remove a capacitor that goes to the motor that "cripples" it. Someone may be able to explain it better, I have never seen this I have only herd about it.
1000+ post of BS.
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

Yeah, I looked at the article, but I cant find it on my PCB.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

It isn't on the pcb, it's inbetwwen the motor and the battery. You'll get mega low run times compared to normal, but it is quick.
I don't know if you'd want to put 4.8 volts onto that stack circuit board. You may let the smoke out, and everyone knows that smoke is what makes it work. When you release it, it will not work, ever again. :shock:
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

Ooooh, oh ok. That explaions why I can't find it. :? Ok thanks. so if i take it out, it won't run as long as normal?
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

bigboi24 wrote:Ooooh, oh ok. That explaions why I can't find it. :? Ok thanks. so if i take it out, it won't run as long as normal?
No, because it will drain the power from the battery faster. That's how it makes it go faster. Plus, what Ibjamn was saying is that with two batteries in series (soldered together) it might destroy the board. That's what he meant by let the smoke out. If you stay with the one battery it would be fine...the extra power from the second might be more than the board can handel.

But, if one of the electronicly gifted guys reads this they may be able to tell you how much power the board can handel...then I think you could probably find a resistor and regulate the power to the board at or near peak. Also I seem to remember there was a mod where you could use the board to trip some sort of circit that dumped excess power directly to the motor bypassing the board. then it becomes a matter of how much juice the motor can take.

I can't really help any with electrical stuff, but maybe some of the better informed guys will see this and help. Good luck.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

SHAUN wrote:Yes. Now to make it fast you need to remove a capacitor that goes to the motor that "cripples" it.
RESISTOR.

The boards are definately good for 3 cells, I think they'll handle 4; but I'd drop the resistor or swap lower value, and upgrade/stack FETs before I'd think 4 cell. Makes them awfully heavy, and you start diminishing the returns.

If I were going to run a 4 cell, I'd put the 2 series packs in parallel. Making it 2.4v 140 mAh. Remove resistor and play anound with motor/gearing.
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

I don't understand that MOSFET mod. What is that about? like what do you do, what it does?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
bigboi24
bitThug

Post by bigboi24 »

:shock: Lol, thanks Cabo. Sorry guys that I didn't search first.
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

I keep thinking you're Hue35 due to your avvy. It annoys me.
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

:fool:
[]D [] []V[] []D
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Same here.
1000+ post of BS.