Motors and batteries I should know about?

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

Yeah, the SE bodies will fit a normal car.. I have a bunch of GP 100mah nimh's that i love to death, they have quite a bit of punch.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

I found a place thats got them GP160 for only 1 buck, its a steal. I lost the site though, D'oh!
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

good one! :-)
seeberg
bitThug

Post by seeberg »

So the ZZSE bodies fit? I had so much trouble trying to tuck the wiring out of the way and I still have no luck. I could use more advice on that one.

Ph2t, Have you checked the value of the five, six, seven, and eight pack versions of that killer KANS type battery you dropped a link for? I wonder what's the best value of cash per battery, before I make my purchase? I'll check myself(before I wreck myself :cool:) and see.
Can't wait to see what kind of shit my cars pull on that sweet KANS juice!
...Sorry, the whitty banter that goes here listened to Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to Books on Tape until it died. Its biting sarcasm will be missed.

I quit. Please remove this account; it's wasting server bandwidth and space. Thanks!