galeries

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
vwmicrosizer
bitGimp

galeries

Post by vwmicrosizer »

no mater how many times i try to make a acount on bit pimps galeries it says your submission has been sent :-? how do i get a profile on bit pimps galeries. :D :? :-( :-( 8) :shock: :sad: :-)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

1.) Did you receive an email?
2.) We must get to know you before we allow you to have your own album. We do this because some users like to sign up and try to upload viruses. So we must make sure users are legit.
3.) I just activated your "vwmicrosizer" account. Login and you should be able to create your own albums and start uploading.

Note: This post will be moved to the FAQ forum soon.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Fifty Percent

Post by frizzen »

In light of, um, another post, uh, I got to wondering what the deal was. This was coherent, not all caps, and not nearly that bad.

Here's what I found.

I see a Ram Duallie with what looks like maybe Lego rims, and several other decent looking cars that have been customized. What suprised me was the fact that he bothered to include a handwritten thing with his name and BitPimps. To me, I think that means he looked around enough to find the rules for submitting a Contest pic.

:-o
-

I wouldn't have even bothered looking that hard if any of the rest of you guys would ever post something. It's like I'm talking to myself out here.
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

This post was coherent...maybe he was stoned when he posted the other thread... not that anyone around here would do that. :?
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Re: Fifty Percent

Post by CaboWabo »

frizzen wrote:I wouldn't have even bothered looking that hard if any of the rest of you guys would ever post something. It's like I'm talking to myself out here.
Kinda one of the reasons I started posting less, well that and the fact that I've got 10k+ posts. It felt like I was just thread killing everything. :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Re: Fifty Percent

Post by steelwoolghandi »

CaboWabo wrote:
frizzen wrote:I wouldn't have even bothered looking that hard if any of the rest of you guys would ever post something. It's like I'm talking to myself out here.
Kinda one of the reasons I started posting less, well that and the fact that I've got 10k+ posts. It felt like I was just thread killing everything. :lol:
God Cabo you are like Thread killing everything around here! Can't even talk and BANG there is Cabo!!! :lol:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I know, it's like I bring armageddon with me after every post. The only thing left is the sound of crickets and tumbleweeds blow through.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Cabo, knock it off you're making me do too much of the thread killing now. It's like I'm having to start my own threads to kill now. But jeeze, 11,000 posts... :lol: Maybe you're right, you do need to go outside and play now.
-
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

frizzen wrote:Cabo, knock it off you're making me do too much of the thread killing now. It's like I'm having to start my own threads to kill now. But jeeze, 11,000 posts... :lol: Maybe you're right, you do need to go outside and play now.
Dude, I totally hear you. But as the owner of the site - for years I felt obligated to respond when nobody else would. Plus all the questions, etc. that really I couldn't expect anyone else to answer. That'll give you the post count I have.
It's time for the other owners (the community here at bitPimps) to take over the reigns and respond accordingly. I'm happy and proud to see others take charge and provide the commentary expected here at bitPimps, where in reality - users own this place - not just one person.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

aw hell, thread killing's an art.

tho seeing this second post from this cat shows that he might just be one of the big boys down the line if he picks up on things this quick. Maybe it's the sign of better times?
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

CaboWabo wrote: I'm happy and proud to see others take charge and provide the commentary expected here at bitPimps, where in reality - users own this place - not just one person.
Does that mean I can sell advertising? :???: I wont take up more than 1/2 the page :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

sidewinder wrote:Does that mean I can sell advertising? :???: I wont take up more than 1/2 the page :-o
Never been an ad on here, and never will be. :lol:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

frizzen wrote:Cabo, knock it off you're making me do too much of the thread killing now. It's like I'm having to start my own threads to kill now. But jeeze, 11,000 posts... :lol: Maybe you're right, you do need to go outside and play now.
I got tired of looking down the list of forums and seeing "crazydave" was the last reply almost every time. Started thinking, "Who is this crazydave, and why does this asshole have such a big mouth?"
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

crazydave wrote:
I got tired of looking down the list of forums and seeing "crazydave" was the last reply almost every time. Started thinking, "Who is this crazydave, and why does this asshole have such a big mouth?"
There you are not the last reply!

LA LA LA
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

No, but it seems like Frizzen is the name on the last post in several of the forums for weeks/months.

Yay Cabo confirmed there will never be ads, to celebrate let's whore up some more bandwidth! :lol:

Thanks Frizzen, somebody has to do it. :-) - CD
-