What is wrong?!

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
PsychoTony

What is wrong?!

Post by PsychoTony »

My zipzap (the ford GT one) is stuck in forward
I adjusted the "nuetral whatever" but to no avail

Overview: It zooms forward while I'm not pressing the throttle, but when I do, its like turbo...
How do I make it stop?

and will putting in a new motor fix this?
PsychoTony

Re: What is wrong?!

Post by PsychoTony »

You guy im really confused
Reply asap
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

It wouldn't be a motor issue, try it in a different part of the house and see if it still does it, it sounds like you could be getting some sort of interference. If not, do you have any friends with an SE transmitter? If so try their transmitter and see if that's the problem. I'm not sure what the "neutral whatever" is that you adjusted, maybe it was the trim on the bottom of the car, but that's for steering so that wouldn't do a thing for this.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
PsychoTony

Post by PsychoTony »

It was the throttle nuetral thing.
Anyway they steering is messing up too.
I'm just gonna get a new one
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Have you taken it apart at all?

I just FET modded some cars for mailman, and when you put them back together, it's a real tight fit. The wires sometimes get mashed, and the wire's casing is so thin it will easily separate, and short. Rearranging the wires so they are not so smashed will often fix it.

This is all sort of ironic. Mailman's GT40 gave me problems when I first put it back together, and I had to fiddle with it. I was afraid you were him having another problem. :oops:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
PsychoTony

Post by PsychoTony »

No... i realized it was the controller, its screwed