Steering Help

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
BigSnoopDawg
bitHood

Steering Help

Post by BigSnoopDawg »

Hey guys i was wondering about how i could enhance my steering on my car, it barely turns in either direction but its kinda fast so ive run into many a thing.

by the way its a motorworks diecast collectors model if u wanted to know

thx

-Snoop
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

dual celling the car will increase the current though the magnet based steering (??) and strengthen it.

also, graphite the area and check for any bits that rub up against each other. routing out hinge holes may help as well.

ph2t.
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
BigSnoopDawg
bitHood

Post by BigSnoopDawg »

thx but um could u show me wat u mean and thatnks for being the only one to reply lol
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Well the dual cell part should be obvious, there's plenty of information and pretty pictures on this site about that.

He's telling you to check for any rubbing on the parts or chassis when the car turns. You shouldn't need pictures for that.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
BigSnoopDawg
bitHood

Post by BigSnoopDawg »

thanks for the explanation but now my clone broke and i dont have a soldering iron

o well oni 12 buks
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

How does it turn while holding in your hand?
It may not be a magnet issue but a tyre issue. If your tyres are hard with minimal grip, your turn radius will be wider no matter how strong your steering is, and the heavier the body, combined with speed, the more slip you'll get.

:cool:
BigSnoopDawg
bitHood

Post by BigSnoopDawg »

it barely turned at all in my hand so iono wats up
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

BigSnoopDawg wrote:it barely turned at all in my hand so iono wats up
I don't know Big Dawg. I was recently working with a Big Lots Micro Speed adding a full wheel mod and this thing wouldn't turn worth a crap. I changed magnets, knuckles, nothing worked. I just grabbed an MS Speed set, added the full wheel mod and continued on with my project, didn't wanna waste another minute trying to figure it out.

Sorry !

Just make sure everything is clean, on dust or metal obstruction in the steering box.
BigSnoopDawg
bitHood

Post by BigSnoopDawg »

man i felt the same way so i dint care when it broke i gotta get a ms man ive oni had clones and one ss

and even the clones i got were like clones of the clones! MD suks.....
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

MD as in maryland? thats where i am pimp :cool:
BigSnoopDawg
bitHood

Post by BigSnoopDawg »

awwww tyte!!!!!!

*Whisper* hook me up wit a car homie.........shhhhhhhhh dun tell....

syke naw
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Where are you Pimps, I'm Pimp'n outta Maryland too. :cool:

The only good places here to get good Micro's are KBToys, the Rally Racers are the best! ($9.99) I hear KB is still closing stores, I'll check out a few this weekend and letcha know! Big Lots if you can still find the Thunder Chargers ($4.99), and Dollar Generals were clearing out MicroSizers Sports & AM sets($5.00) Targets & TRU are probably sold out of everything except MS Body, Tune-Up & Maintennance Kits. (.89)
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... 6337#66337
BigSnoopDawg
bitHood

Post by BigSnoopDawg »

Thanks DT and rep dat gogo wit rare essence doin pieces of me

the hottest gogo song out der

pimp pimp, ole!!!!!!!!!!