The project...

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
mod_o_matic
bitThug

Post by mod_o_matic »

:smile:

Anyways...sadly i can't work on this project over the weekend :(

But i found a place where i can get FETs for a FET mod (duh!)..

Here is just an overall queestion, i haven't search or anything so don't yell at me: For a regular ZipZap FET mod would i only have to switch out the fets that i can see? I looked over the ZZSE articule and basically only two were changeed and stacked..on a regualr ZZ there are four on bottem and top...so which ones would i change?
And again, i haven't search for it (i am going to!!) so i am being lazy..and answere if you like..
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

mod_o_matic wrote::smile:

Anyways...sadly i can't work on this project over the weekend :(

But i found a place where i can get FETs for a FET mod (duh!)..

Here is just an overall queestion, i haven't search or anything so don't yell at me: For a regular ZipZap FET mod would i only have to switch out the fets that i can see? I looked over the ZZSE articule and basically only two were changeed and stacked..on a regualr ZZ there are four on bottem and top...so which ones would i change?
And again, i haven't search for it (i am going to!!) so i am being lazy..and answere if you like..

:lol:
mod_o_matic
bitThug

Post by mod_o_matic »

Bahaha..i know i know..i need to keep this thread alive!
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Wait until hue gets wind of this. :-x
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

sessiz wrote:Wait until hue gets wind of this. :-x
Did.

I think the thing to do here is stop paying this stupid fuck any more attention. It seems we have another GoPoo on our hands.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I'll ditto that. :-)