Where to find nice mosfets...

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
Nasphere
bitNinja

Where to find nice mosfets...

Post by Nasphere »

im working a couple other electronic projects and people were saying go to a 1-hour photo place to get disposable cameras for free... well taking off of that, my friend and I went to a cell phone store like sprint or something, one thing led to another and I asked if i could have a couple old cell phones, maybe ones that were broken and donated... usually they give the good ones to battered women, but the bad ones they throw out.

I got 2 motorolla flip phones, and inside is a SOIC P-channel MOSFET (dual)... the part number is IRF7324. they handle 9 amps continuous with a very low gate voltage and low resistance (.018?). perfect for a bit (one of these is gonna be installed in my low n' speedy project).

Anyone else know of anything to tear apart to get small mosfets post it up right here...
Whack!
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Damn it!!! :x

I just donated 4 old cell phones to some abused woman shelter. Shit. Let them use a payphone or just don't get in that situation. :x

I could have used the FETS. :sad:
Nasphere
bitNinja

Post by Nasphere »

Hey i just realized the mosfets i pulled out of that phone are better than the mosfets on a X-mods... lol
Whack!