Smoke coming from my zipzap,, oops

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Smoke coming from my zipzap,, oops

Post by Sporttracguy »

Well I built a tri cell zipzap yesterday and for all of my smaller cars ive been using a modified epoch charger with the wall adapter. It works great for the 4 cell epoch and my bits except for this time. I plugged the zipzap in to charge it like i always do(this bugger is really fast,, well it was anyways :-? )

Here is where everything went wrong,, turns out i had left the remote on and then i leaned on it by accident.. Before i knew what was happening the wheels start spinning really fast and then a whole bunch of smoke came from the PCB,, Well, its toast now,,OOPS :-x

just thought i would get that out,, Damn!
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

Maybe you WON'T be selling to us all of those ZZ you just won on E-Bay. :grin:
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

lol,, yeah, im thinking ill have to keep a few,, It really all depends if they are in working order like essex says they are,, never know with them but we will see :innocent: right now its a bit of a waiting game

STG