making fatty's from HO slot car shit

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

ph2t wrote:dude, where you get that shit from?

luckily my lhs has a few isles dedicated to slots and half of one just so happens to be ho parts and overpriced cars.they sell rear axles for like a dollar i think. i get two to rip um apart and then pick a color/composition of tires and bam im out the store ready to floss the new fucks in the hood. :) the springs i got for real cheap too cause they had a bag of them but in that were bags of single spring sets priced at like 1 dollar and i went to pay for um and they only charged me a dollar for like 5 sets :-D i was all happy until those fucks decided to run away in my bag and i only found one set. :? damn u karma! damn you!

edit: man i wish i could remember the site that was selling alloys and billions of other slot shit for like 10 dollas a alloy set too. fuck! i do remember though they had no pictures readily available but a nice email got me some pics.
[]D [] []V[] []D