Trouble Shootin..

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
SicilianRacer9

Trouble Shootin..

Post by SicilianRacer9 »

I just got in a Microsizer Ferrari set 40mhz

Well i ran into some problems. At first while I was driving the motor was throwing it around. Then it hit the wall a few times and it just stopped completely, followed by some interupted gesture. Ex, when you put it in forward motion it continued even when I let go of the botton and this happened with reverese as well.

So I went to see if it was the charger and the red 45 second light would not shut off when it was completely charged, this happend from the minute i opened the box. So i thought it was a battery fault, and it kept overcharging. I opened the chassis and the silver conductors at the bottom of the chassis were a "greenish" coloration.

I figured if i scratched this off and then resolder the battery back on it would actually function properly again.

But in the meantime I actually took apart some wires i am not to sure which ways they must be put back in. And how to get this car back up and going...

Does anyone have let's say a pic of the chip and which wires go where?
Friends in the Forum.....Rivals on the Raceway.....the Love of Competition!