help!!!!!!

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

arfin wrote:Skyline, don't talk about spelling bro, i remember when you spelled that way, by the way it's EXPERIMENTING. Also if you don't have the packaging go here:
http://zipzaps.com/gears.asp
I remember too, but i took a break, was a "quiet" member, learned from the best and became active again, just recently :-o
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

arfin wrote:Skyline, don't talk about spelling bro, i remember when you spelled that way, by the way it's EXPERIMENTING. Also if you don't have the packaging go here:
http://zipzaps.com/gears.asp
Jesus Christ, what's with all the pud on pud action these days... did you forget your own beginnings, arfin?
skylinekid wrote:I remember too, but i took a break, was a "quiet" member, learned from the best and became active again, just recently :-o
I noticed... now if only the current set of noobs could do the same.
Finks
bitPimp

Re: help!!!!!!

Post by Finks »

SHAUN wrote:I really need help with my zip zap monster truck gear motor set up. wat works the best for climbing hills. I have the motor upgrade kit from radio shack.
This is one of the dumbest questions I have seen a noob ask, EVER!

Oh but hey, maybe one of the pimps can help me out, I got this Corvette Past and present kit and I know one is Maroon, but what color is the other car? I hope this hasn't been asked before, I don't want to be flamed and I tried the search button................

SHAUN, you are a fuck tard, and since I don't want to derail other threads, I want to add that your BS, "I can't type because I broke my fingers" is so damn retarded and typical I can't belive it. Honestly, there is sooo much shit wrong with your presence here at Bit Pimps, I could never fathom that you are capable of adding anything at all to this site. Please, Fuck off and oh yeah Die.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Zenith
bitGangsta'

Post by Zenith »

You know what, this is low. His broken fingers is BS. He was typing perfectly fine in the chat hte day before his "broken fingers", with a couple of other guys and I. I never thought he would stoop this low. I have lost the small bit of respect I had for him. It wasnt much to begin with. I can kill him if you guys want.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Zenith wrote:You know what, this is low. His broken fingers is BS. He was typing perfectly fine in the chat hte day before his "broken fingers", with a couple of other guys and I. I never thought he would stoop this low. I have lost the small bit of respect I had for him. It wasnt much to begin with. I can kill him if you guys want.
:lol:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
SHAUN
bitDisciple

wat the fuck

Post by SHAUN »

my 3 of my fingers are broken and yes i can type pretty good r u a dumb ass have u ever seen a finger cast i broke them at disney oklahoma riding dirt bikes with my bro and dad ass wipes alot of u are ass wipes that think your the shit. people that havnt been ass wipes to me that i can remember are : sporttracguy seesiz and some guy from msn that say shaun from bp is great i dont see your name on his name so wat ever i got better thing to do than fight with a bunch of old people i got a hot gf i got dirt bikes rc planes rc trucks working on a computer friends model rail road dirt bikes wow ill go make out with my girl friend now at artist alley ceya oh and anyone who has been left out that has not been a ass to me your de assified
1000+ post of BS.
Finks
bitPimp

Re: wat the fuck

Post by Finks »

SHAUN wrote:wow ill go make out with my girl friend now at artist alley ceya oh and anyone who has been left out that has not been a ass to me your de assified
ROFL! OMG, your gonna make out with your hot girl friend?!? OMG, I think I'll just go fuck my wife raw for a couple of hours, course mine would never let me stick a glow stick in her ass.....

Now, am I de assified?

Hmm, I regret stooping to your level with the whole, Well, well I have an RC dildo and my dad is like super strong and can get gangbanged by four truckers and my grandma gives me handjobs all I want! Oops, there I go again, kinda.... :shock:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Zenith
bitGangsta'

Post by Zenith »

And yet SHAUN is still "assified"
beanoman
bitGangsta'

Post by beanoman »

SHAUN wrote:my 3 of my fingers are broken and yes i can type pretty good r u a dumb ass have u ever seen a finger cast i broke them at disney oklahoma riding dirt bikes with my bro and dad ass wipes alot of u are ass wipes that think your the shit. people that havnt been ass wipes to me that i can remember are : sporttracguy seesiz and some guy from msn that say shaun from bp is great i dont see your name on his name so wat ever i got better thing to do than fight with a bunch of old people i got a hot gf i got dirt bikes rc planes rc trucks working on a computer friends model rail road dirt bikes wow ill go make out with my girl friend now at artist alley ceya oh and anyone who has been left out that has not been a ass to me your de assified
:shock:

I'm with Zenith, I was in chat with them and Gong, and SHUAN was typing perfectly. If you can type good in chat, you can type good on the forum. And like Zenith I lost the wee bit of respect I had gotten for you, but it wasn't much of a change anyways.

Great sig material though, lemme go pick out what part I want..

beano
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

beanoman wrote:Great sig material though, lemme go pick out what part I want.
My will be better than yours , Go at him Finks and all the rest of you, he's really pissing me off and since im no good at all the war, please just....just... give him what he deserves, :-) :-D
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

beanoman wrote:
I'm with Zenith, I was in chat with them and Gong, and SHUAN was typing perfectly. If you can type good in chat, you can type good on the forum. And like Zenith I lost the wee bit of respect I had gotten for you, but it wasn't much of a change anyways.

Great sig material though, lemme go pick out what part I want..

beano
Just for clarity, that wasn't Shaun in chat, it was Shuan. The first clue was the typing correctly and you missed it beeno. :-)
Neither of you guys are batman that's for sure. :lol:

And with that........Lizocked.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

skylinekid wrote:
beanoman wrote:Great sig material though, lemme go pick out what part I want.
My will be better than yours , Go at him Finks and all the rest of you, he's really pissing me off and since im no good at all the war, please just....just... give him what he deserves, :-) :-D
Alright. Dave is fed up with the noobs quotes in the sig line. Bitpimps is about bits, not ragging on noobs. Let us mods do our jobs, and the rest off you just stay out of it.

beanoman, skylinekid. I seriously would reccomend you change your sigs before I get pissed, and have to start moderating your asses. :-)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"