Tring to convert a 4.2v Cell Phone into a charger

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
Bithigh707
bitHood

Tring to convert a 4.2v Cell Phone into a charger

Post by Bithigh707 »

Sup Pimp'z I just got done adding another cell pack from a old ZZ SE now making it quad cell but now i need to make a stand alone for I came up with my old cell wall charger it puts out a 4.2v. Is there a Tut. on how to do this? There's four wires on the ZZSE charger stand White,Red, Black and Yellow and there's 6 wires on the cell charger White,Red,Black,Yellow,Blue and green.What colors should I connect.
1 xmod 2 Bits must have more Bits!!!!
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

All you really need to worry about is the + and - leads to the batts and the + and - leads on the output side of the charger. However I am not sure if the 4.2v output will be enough to work. To charge the 4.6v batts you should try to put at least 6v to them to get a good charge.

The white and yellow wires are for the freq changes to the car (I might be wrong). As for the extra wires on the charger. I have not a clue. You might want to find something else to use for the charger.
Bithigh707
bitHood

Charger

Post by Bithigh707 »

Ok so I found a 5.7 charger and I let my car sit for about 5 mins. but nothing happen thee only way the car would run was on the charger now I am going to just pay someone to hook up my ZZ with FETS or whatever since my car is a 1 or 2 Gen. ZZSE and also have it celled up and a charger. :)
1 xmod 2 Bits must have more Bits!!!!