Board swap, What are my board choices?

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
Sasquatch
bitHood

Post by Sasquatch »

Price is still pretty high, but I am interested for sure, thanks!

Lipo pack recommendations? Kokhams (sp?) are really popular around here, so I'll look into those. On this site, they have these LED lipo monitors that turn on once voltage reaches 2.9V, what does everyone else use? Feel free to post comments if you want.
Last edited by Sasquatch on Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i'd go with etec cells :-)
i used to be cool
Sasquatch
bitHood

Post by Sasquatch »

What about this pack? Price doesn't seem too bad at $12.55

I'll look into some E-Tecs, what ratings do you have? I don't want to go overkill (maybe later), but don't necessarily want to have too little.

Edit: I'm dumb, just noticed that those are E-Tecs, feel free to slap me. :oops:

But I might look into this charger because it's cheap and simple use (just have to e-mail 'em to find out if it's just plug-&-play.) and maybe later on look into the Swallow once I get a bit more serious.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

LBRC wrote:...I felt no great need to tell them that it wasn’t quite how they come out of the box.
:lol: That's funny as hell.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

do those swallow chargers come in an AC/DC version? So that I can charge at home too.