Better Tire Traction.

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
BoneyskinX5
bitHood

Better Tire Traction.

Post by BoneyskinX5 »

This mod is so simple, it doesn't require pics. If you want pics, ill try to get them, but I can't promise you that.

Basicly a "sand your tire."

Tool:
Dremel with sand drum bit
ZZ Tires (or Bit tires?)
ZZSE/ZZ/Bit

1:Alright, grab a pair of your tires and put them on the axle of the 1/64th. I would recommend removing the motor and gears.

2:Now, start spinning your Dremel against your ZZ tire. I wouldn't go higher then 35,000RPM. Now that it is nice and smooth and grippy, go on the other side of the axle and repeat.

Note: Now don't be an idiot and try sanding the tires when they are on the knuckles.

3:Remove your front tires and put them on the rear axle, and repeat step2.

Don't complain to me if your 1/64th is flipping all over the place because of so much traction.

Enjoy.
Honda Integra Type R
Splunge

Post by Splunge »

Sounds like a way to speed up tire wear and wreck your tires. JK JK

I did this to my zzmt to make some smoothies. :D
2 friends+too much red bull= Mob of pissed off people.
zeeky

Post by zeeky »

I did a similar mod earlier today, Except I coated the tires with rubber cement. This isn't a pretty mod, but then again I was using ZZMT tries. Now i'm having a hard time keeping the thing from flipping over. This would work great on a ZZSE. :grin:
BoneyskinX5
bitHood

Post by BoneyskinX5 »

Don't complain to me if your 1/64th is flipping all over the place because of so much traction.
:grin:
Honda Integra Type R