zz front axles

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

zz front axles

Post by civicsr2cool »

ok so for the past 2 days ive been working on my last micro project.....an awd zz.

ive got everytihg down except for the front axles. i need some help since i only have .5 cm to work with! i was thinking 2 stubs heatshrunk together, fishline(pretty thick stuff not no 8 lb), 26 gauge wire glued to two subs, or those zipties that come on chlothes tags. i am heading to the hobby shop tomorow to get parts for my tmaxx while im there im sure ill hit the slot car rack up. i first concidered brass work but with my space to work with its near impossible.

also i have no internet so i havent been on in a while so it may be a few days before i get back on here.

ill get pictures up here as soon as i can i know everybody loves pictures!
[]D [] []V[] []D
Clint
bitPimp

Post by Clint »

you could fit one made out of brass.

here's a pic of a tiny brass universal joint next to a ZZ wheel.

civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

i was looking at that but it seems too bulky for this little project. im going slim with the drivetrain, no need for zzmt size driveshafts and axles....

does anyone remember where someone had a little BB axle? it was made out of antenna tube and a BB?
[]D [] []V[] []D