Ball Bearings

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
tyler2006
bitHood

Ball Bearings

Post by tyler2006 »

Has anyone ever put ball bearings in the front wheels of a bcg.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

I think so.....
Maybe you can check here--->Click me
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Then here!

Flames for being lazy? who knows :innocent:

You're not improving :-)
Maxx
tyler2006
bitHood

Post by tyler2006 »

Yah I checked the search.
North_Shore_Racer

Post by North_Shore_Racer »

Why'd you send him to MRCC? Although its definately not as great a forum as bitpimps because half of the people are TOTAL noobs it ain't that bad. But it definately isnt anything like bitpimps dont get me wrong there. The pimps here can really mod stuff opposed to the people over there. but if you want some mostly easy competition there is a ZZMT build off over there.

There was a subject in one of the zipzap forums that talked about getting ball bearings from a floppy drive. It would be really hard in my opinion to make it work as well as you would like ball bearings to. But it would definately be an accomplishment if you could get it working flawlessly.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

North_Shore_Racer wrote:Why'd you send him to MRCC? Although its definately not as great a forum as bitpimps because half of the people are TOTAL noobs it ain't that bad. But it definately isnt anything like bitpimps dont get me wrong there. The pimps here can really mod stuff opposed to the people over there. but if you want some mostly easy competition there is a ZZMT build off over there.

There was a subject in one of the zipzap forums that talked about getting ball bearings from a floppy drive. It would be really hard in my opinion to make it work as well as you would like ball bearings to. But it would definately be an accomplishment if you could get it working flawlessly.
I'm confused....
Are you mad at me for sending him there?
Or is MRCC too good for him?

Most everything has been done here at BP, ok?
Use the search, you'll more than likely find it.

I sent him there because he wants to run before he can walk. MRCC is where the baby steps occur... Grammer, spelling...3rd grade stuff

Maxx
North_Shore_Racer

Post by North_Shore_Racer »

I didnt have anything wrong with you sending him to MRCC I was just confused if it was a mean gesture or a good one. And your reasoning for sending him there is the exact same steps that I took. I was on there for a year before I got up the smarts to think i might be able to survive here.

Totally fine with your reasoning and i have nothing wrong with it. Dont want a flame war.

NSR
tyler2006
bitHood

Post by tyler2006 »

What the fuck is you problem Maxximum all i was doing was asking because i dident find any thing in the search.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

tyler2006 wrote:What the fuck is you problem Maxximum all i was doing was asking because i dident find any thing in the search.
All I care about is that you stop using the word "dident"... it's too fucked up for a 21-year-old-goin'-on-22.

Try one of these:

1. did not
2. didn't
betty.k
bitPimp

Re: Ball Bearings

Post by betty.k »

yeah, shit. we was just too mean.

here ya go
tyler2006 wrote:Has anyone ever put ball bearings in the front wheels of a bcg.
yes.
i used to be cool
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

tyler2006 wrote:What the fuck is you problem Maxximum all i was doing was asking because i dident find any thing in the search.
What the fuck is your problem Maxximum? All I was doing was asking, because I did not find anything in the search, as I'm too much of a dumbass to use the search function correctly.

Or we could go with another form of that, using slightly higher level grammar:

What is your problem Mr. Maxximum Attack, sir? Because I did not find anything in the search, as I have a problem using the search function; all I was doing was asking. I humbly apologise, and implore you Pimps of Bits for forgiveness.

I've seen some pretty bad beatdowns and bannings for this level of stuff if it continues very long. It's their site, you're wanting their help, probably not in your best interest to start mouthing off. And ya might get more help if you quit using english like a crack-baby that was bounced on its head for a week straight.

[/rant]
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

My problem sir, is you and your whole attitude toward us. When the beatdowns come around I'm normally the one who keeps quiet, but you just have to be some kind of Grammer hippie and post whatever you like. Then, when I thought you'd gone away to read a book, you come back to redeem yourself with a stupid one-line post that can be solved by putting your thread title in the search.

When I got mad before it was because you simply didn't use the search, I knew how to find it, so I knew it was there. But just now I thought, "Hey, ya know what maybe I've been a bit too hard on him, I did know where to look..."

Then I went back and searched it using the word "bearings". Notice it didn't have any caps or commas so that shouldn't bee too hard for you. And there it was, the SAME thread but HIGHER on the list of results, 2nd even.

Did you know you could search in specific parts of the forum?
The thread you want is in the chop shop. I wonder why, maybe you had to chop a bit to get a bearing in an object that it wasn't designed for. "What was it designed for?" A bit. So maybe I should look in the "Bit chop shop" forum :???:
"But it's not there, it's a performance upgrade tho, so maybe...." I hope you can finish that.

A grown up is a pussy
You're just a puss

Maxx

crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Hey look, Maxie found a wheel with a bearing, what you know, how about that? That's pretty good Max. Can you find me a penisaur? I always wanted one of them.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

I'm not surprised that when a pic was actually found that it was LBRC's work, :-o
I was on there for a year before I got up the smarts to think i might be able to survive here.
lol, that's funny, welcome to BP nsr :-)
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
Palabras
bitThug

Post by Palabras »

crazydave wrote:Can you find me a penisaur? I always wanted one of them.
NSFW