Lipo's ??

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
guerd87
bitPlaya'

Lipo's ??

Post by guerd87 »

hey guys, how are we all today??

ive done some searching around the board for posts about lipo's in ZZMT'sand i cant really find anything specific for them

maybe i havnt come across the right page? maybe im searching wrong? if someone has written an article about this please let me know and ill go through it before hassling you guys anymore

im after a lipo for my MT

currentlyim running 2 x ZZMT stock cells and a cell out of a shen qi clone

run times are around 5-6mins which isnt too bad geared down, im going to be adding a winch soon so i will need somemore power there if i need it

i was thinking around a 130Mah full river cell liek this one Here

im guessing you could use a charger like this one to charge a cell like this? running the charger off decent 12v power supply like it says on that website

im jsut after other peoples recomendations when buying cells/charging cells and running them

how logn do they last for? how hard are the chargers to setup for indavidual cells?

any info you guys have or if you can point me in the right direction would be great

cheers
John
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

I'll chat to you on msn, I've got a nice charger if your keen. :-o
We don't need no god damn roads!