ZZSE and microsizer battery q

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
chinesekid05

ZZSE and microsizer battery q

Post by chinesekid05 »

hi... i'm noob with this stuff and have a few questions

1) What is the mAh and voltage of a microsizer battery?

2) Could i put a microsizer battery with a ZZSE battery?

3) Could i do a dual cell mod with those two batteries?

4) How do i do a dual cell mod?

BTW, i have a Aston Martin DB9 zip zap SE and a broken Microsizer sport
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

The stock Bit Char-G/Microsizer battery is a 1/3AAA scale, 50mAH Nicad battery.
This was... ah...borrowed from a post by clxfiles on microrccenter.com forum:

1/64SSW - There is no duel-lipoly mod (yet). There is a lipoly, and there is a duel cell. The "duel cell mod" is more aimed toward the ZZ and not the SE since the SE has a battery pack that is already duel cells. When using a regular ZZ, duel celling in series, will jump the volts to 2.4 instead of the stock 1.2. This will kick more power to the motor giving you more speed. The stock voltage for the SE is already 2.4 and a stock SE also has a current limiter in the pcb so the motor can't get more than 2.4 even after you add more cells or battery packs. You need to mod the pcb with mosfets and remove the limiter to get more current to the motor. The SE to my knowledge doesn't have a battery mod that doesn't make it look like you're hauling something. The battery mods are more for the ZZ since you can fit the batteries in chassis most of the time.
Hope this helps.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

if you put a se battery into a microsizer or regular zz you get some sweet results tho. you will need a new charger.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

If you wanted to couldn't you just use the SE charger with a little mod to make the microsizer's post macth the SE's charger? I never tried it but it seems like it should be easy enough.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
chinesekid05

Post by chinesekid05 »

my microsizers is busted...