ZZMT Lipo

Getting bad reception? Got questions about motors, gears, and batteries? Learn how to make it go faster, roll smoother, and more in here.
leftcoastminis
bitHood

ZZMT Lipo

Post by leftcoastminis »

will this battery work for my ZZMT? http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 3DWatching out of a micro Heli? I was thinking of just bbuying the whole thing (micro Heli) cause then I would have the charger as well...
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

try here or here for some good batteries for cheaper. as for a charger, go with an apache. cheap and EXTREMELY reliable.
[]D [] []V[] []D
leftcoastminis
bitHood

Post by leftcoastminis »

civicsr2cool wrote:try here or here for some good batteries for cheaper. as for a charger, go with an apache. cheap and EXTREMELY reliable.
thanks for the links, the one place has the exact same battery for 1/4 the cost...
do you have a link for the charger?
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

leftcoastminis
bitHood

Post by leftcoastminis »

alright, I got a picco z from brother that didnt work anymore, so I took the battery out of it to use.. my question is.. do I need to keep the circuit board on it? there is a tiny little board on the battery, possibly for the charger?
oldtamiyaphile
bitHood

Post by oldtamiyaphile »

Definately keep the circuit board on there, it's to stop over discharging the cell which can lead to fire.