1:32 Mini Carpet Racer

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up electric onroad RCs.
arch2b
bitThug

1:32 Mini Carpet Racer

Post by arch2b »

well, after visiting Ikinari's website for the umpteenth time so look at the new tagu 1:24 chassis kit, i ofcourse had to swing by his section on the 1:32 CRT :p i had been wanting to take the plunge ever since Ikinari first reviewd these amazingly small peices of wonder. this time i decided i was going to do something about it though ;) i've painfully allocated the funds for this, which it is NOT cheap, and will be purchasing it by the end of the month.

here's the run down... 1:32 Mini Carpet Racer or CRT

Ikinar's review and mods
i plan to use wither iw-02 pcb or mr-02 pcb as seen on Ikinari's website
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

that's some quality machine. go for it.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

If ya get it, tell us about because I know that gibberish scared the shit out of me, I kept readin' and lookin' but I wanna know more than just pretty pictures and broken english. lol
I'll say from what I read and saw, looks friggin nice - and light.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
arch2b
bitThug

Post by arch2b »

update.....

paypal euro conversion cleared or whatever that means the mar 2nd, i paid feb 25th...
chris emailed me to tell me as soon as the transaction cleared he would mail the package. he warned shipping would be anywhere from 1-3 weeks i can get stuff from bithed in tokyo faster than that

so... i have a week or two to shop for the micro servo. i still haven't come across the perfect one. it's all a bit overwhelming for someone new to micro electronics components when your sifting thru futaba, hitech, gws, etc. etc.
arch2b
bitThug

assembley update

Post by arch2b »

i had to call it quits after a few hours... time to spend some of the day with the kids :p
i've uploaded more pictures

i'm still waiting on some first hand rear diff help before i do any more assembley on the rear end. i may work on the cpb/servo mod sun. if i can find the time.
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

Dude, get some AAA sized Li-Ions, i can give u a few sources if you PM me. And you can find a smaller servo... Ive seen one that fits in between the two suspension posts in the front of the xmod..
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

Update; check out the tuning parts pimps.
http://www.crt-remote.com/en/tuning.htm

:cool: