Taiyo Edge?

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up electric offroad RCs.
bigboi24
bitThug

Taiyo Edge?

Post by bigboi24 »

Anyone know anything about hte Mutator? I have one and was wondering what I could change? Like the Tires(they are REALLY bad) maybe?
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Never heard of it, sorry.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Me either...but I like the name. :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I searched the nets and could only find hovercrafts with this name. Some stuff I found leaves me to believe Taiyo manufactures for Tyco, or Tyco products are sold under the Taiyo name in some countries. Is this a toy RC, or a hobby grade RC? If it is toy grade, I'd say it's probably not worth your time, if it's hobby grade, I might be able to help you if you gave us a better description or some pics of the car.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Pork_Hunt
bitHood

Post by Pork_Hunt »

Is it like a 9.6v toy-grade buggy? The wheels have all different settings for different WB lengths and clearance heights... I passed one in a second hand shop only last week... It looked like garbage to me, but let me know how it goes, I might just pop back up there...

Note: This one is actually a fair bit different to the one I found, the one I saw, from the box art, seemed to change length, whereas this one doesn't look like it...