1/16 eRevo vid

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up electric offroad RCs.
payaso
bitPimp

1/16 eRevo vid

Post by payaso »

These little guys are almost out. This erevo looks to be light years ahead of the RC18 line up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99aWVEi8OP4[/youtube]

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Re: 1/16 eRevo vid

Post by Murdoch »

dude, that's impressive. definitely have an eye on that now.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I agree. This thing looks like it'll handle a 1/10-1/8 offroad track. I took my 18B to the track one night to play in between quals, but it just sucks with all the grit in FLA.
2 laps ate the diff and this is a rock hard blue groove track. :mad:

It's been sitting for years cause of that stunt.... :lol:

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

I want the 1/16th Slash.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
redrustbucket
bitGangsta'

Post by redrustbucket »

Damn. 4wd drive still, right?
The devil made me do it the first time, the second time I done it on my own...
tlca # 14622
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

yeah, 4 wheel drive. I can't wait until these babies come out...Ive been searching for a while and have yet to find what the release date and price is for these things.

Waterproof servos and electronics :-o going to be fun
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I have to say, initially I was eagerly anticipating these, but in recent months, I'm beginning to think minis have limited use, and I prefer larger cars. My Speed-T handles 45 mph no problem, but that thing (E Revo) would be out of control at 40 mph. :shock:
Not to mention I've got a pot hole in front of my place that would chew it up and spit it out. It broke my Mini LST's front bumper, and that's only going 16 mph.

Also since many minis have the sophistication of larger cars, it seems companies cut a lot of corners to keep prices lower than the larger cars. I wonder how Traxxas did with their first mini, they are known for making durable, hassle free cars. :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

I can't wait to get one, these are awesome. They should be available on 4/30. And the part number will be #7008. Still no price, I hope they don't over price it.
1000+ post of BS.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

SHAUN wrote:I can't wait to get one, these are awesome. They should be available on 4/30. And the part number will be #7008. Still no price, I hope they don't over price it.
You buying me one as a late birthday present? :-D
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

crazydave wrote:I have to say, initially I was eagerly anticipating these, but in recent months, I'm beginning to think minis have limited use, and I prefer larger cars. My Speed-T handles 45 mph no problem, but that thing (E Revo) would be out of control at 40 mph.
i agree, the idea of a good offroad basher is that you can run it almost anywhere. smaller scales are just too limited in where you can run them. 1:10 and 1:8 stuff will end up giving you more pleasure imo.
i used to be cool
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

crazydave wrote:I have to say, initially I was eagerly anticipating these, but in recent months, I'm beginning to think minis have limited use, and I prefer larger cars. My Speed-T handles 45 mph no problem, but that thing (E Revo) would be out of control at 40 mph.
betty.k wrote:i agree, the idea of a good offroad basher is that you can run it almost anywhere. smaller scales are just too limited in where you can run them. 1:10 and 1:8 stuff will end up giving you more pleasure imo.
I live in a big city, smaller size works better in limited spaces I have to use.
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

BilboBaggins wrote:
betty.k wrote:i agree, the idea of a good offroad basher is that you can run it almost anywhere. smaller scales are just too limited in where you can run them. 1:10 and 1:8 stuff will end up giving you more pleasure imo.
I live in a big city, smaller size works better in limited spaces I have to use.

That's too true - the space determines the scale. I got into bit char g's cos i lived in small inner city apartments. then i moved to the burbs and bought 1/18's. Now i'm in the middle of nowhere, my 1/10's look small, and i'm thinking about getting a baja 5b....
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

45tr0 wrote:
BilboBaggins wrote:

That's too true - the space determines the scale. I got into bit char g's cos i lived in small inner city apartments. then i moved to the burbs and bought 1/18's. Now i'm in the middle of nowhere, my 1/10's look small, and i'm thinking about getting a baja 5b....
I disagree. The space determines the speed. You need room to run at 40mph, no matter what scale you're running.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

crazydave wrote:
45tr0 wrote:
BilboBaggins wrote:

I disagree. The space determines the speed. You need room to run at 40mph, no matter what scale you're running.
I disagree with everyone. Geordi La Forge determines the speed through space at all scales. :lol:

:broken_image:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

CaboWabo wrote:
crazydave wrote:
45tr0 wrote:
BilboBaggins wrote:

I disagree with everyone. Geordi La Forge determines the speed through space at all scales. :lol:

:broken_image:
You're wrong. I, and I alone determine the speeds.