losi 1/24 4wheel drive rally car and short course!

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up electric offroad RCs.
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

losi 1/24 4wheel drive rally car and short course!

Post by Sporttracguy »

frizzen
bitDisciple

Re: losi 1/24 4wheel drive rally car and short course!

Post by frizzen »

that is cute!! :mrgreen: Any idea how the "1/24 scale" actually is, hopefully a bit closer than the Crawler

Naked pics! Naked pics!!!
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

AHHH THE PERFECT SCALE FOR MY TRACK! dddddddooooooooooooooooooodddde, i wants one, or two........ kay maybe five....
hello world! Prepare for the gayness
bitGimp

Post by vwmicrosizer »

dang, you beat me to it. thats what i came on here to post. theres a vid on youtube from horizon hobby and it said that they dont recomend running it in dirt or sand
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

vwmicrosizer wrote:dang, you beat me to it. thats what i came on here to post. theres a vid on youtube from horizon hobby and it said that they dont recomend running it in dirt or sand

Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?
Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?
Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link?Link? Link? Link? :mad:

Damn it son, I thought we had you trained by now. :razz:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

Here is a link for all the naked pics:
http://www.losi.com/Products/Default.as ... D=LOSB0240
A few samples...lots more on the losi site

SCT
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bP69aCqOCc[/youtube]

Rally
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRaK1zVp ... re=related[/youtube]

STG
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

As soon as they introduce the BND I'm gonna have to get one of the rally cars. I'm almost ready to jump on the AM one but I know that as soon as I do I'll see an ad for the BND. :mad:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

Once that settlement of mine omes in, I'm definitely going to get one of these.

I'm leaning towards the short course truck becuase it looks really badass... BUT the rally car looks superb.

If the bodies are interchangeable, I'll pick up the truck and the rally body. I haven't run 24 scale in a long time and I have an entire basement that's absolutely perfect for it.