Oh, No, LOOKIT!!... ummm, yeah... (part III)

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up electric offroad RCs.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

sg219 wrote:
Bird wrote:
sg219 wrote:Traxxas Bandit? Hmmm....I don't own a 1/10th yet. :???:

Payaso, help me out here...What the hell is a Traxxas Bandit? :lol:
You know that 1/10th stadium truck I got? The Bandit is the buggy version of that... I'll give you the rundown on it next time I see you... we still on for HobbyClownUSA tomorrow or Tuesday or whatever?
I know. I just wanted Payaso to post his up again. Hint, hint. I wanted to see it.

@ Bird...Its on for Tuesday to go out there. I bowl Monday nights. :drinkin:

I did see this tonight....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

and...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

and...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 20865&rd=1

and...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

:???: :???: :???:

You know I had to clean up the palce just for these pics.. (also for the wife)

The Gigs Crushers are overkill junk... Don't waste your money on that thing when there are a shit ton of better rigs around.

Here are a few pics. I'll slap em up in the FS section if nodody in here wants it.

It's basically the same thing as birds Rusty, but with different A-Arms, and it's a bit newer (design) so it comes with a slipper clutch. Thing runs great, but just no time for it. Only seen 4 charges in the pack. It's also able to accept the 7 cell packs...

All you need is 8 AA for the TX, and a 7.2 stick pack for the car. RTR

if anybody needs more pics just shout.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I just read that you bowl.... That's awesome man... I fuckin love to bowl, and used to bowl about 60 + games a week..

When I stopped, I had a 200 average. I will straight up whip ass on the lanes. Great fun, but it costs a shit load here... When I used to live in STL, I'd drag Cabo up there once in a while, and my friend ran the lanes, so no fees.

Fun bowling for cash on strikes... Good times man. Thanks for the memories.

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Ya, I bowl every monday night from the last week of Aug. to the last week of Apr. for about 3 years now. I suck. I just don't have time for practice and to be serious for more than 4 beers. (avg. 119) But its shitloads of fun. :-D

Can you put a regular full body on that ride? I just don't like that style of body. What's it called, "Buggy style"?
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Must.... resist.... urge... to... buy.... payasos... Bandit....

dammit lol... you know how hard it is to fight that shit...

So, were you one of the gutterPimps? And if so, which one? lol MadSamoan gave me the link to that a while back, and it's stashed away in my favorites...
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Yeah, you can slap whatever body you want on it.. If it will fit a Rustler, Stampede, RC10, B3, B4, XXXNT..

Of course it won't look like you want until you change the front wheels, and a-arms, but Traxxas made 3 of their electric vehicle based off on this chassis. Bandit, Rustler, and the Stampede, so you can even change it to any one of thoseif that's the route you wanted to go.

payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

LMAO.... Nope, I was not a gutterpimp..... Cabo actually waited till I moved away before he showed any intrest in bowling.. Probably cause if he didn't, I'd go all overboard addict like, and make him by neat overkill gear, and take all the fun out of it...lol He was right, cause I tend to do shit like that.....lol Super addictive personality, and that's #1 reason I never touch anything with alcohol.

sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

How much?

PM me.

Let me know. I might take it off you this weekend. :???:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

just seeing those damned wrought iron chair and table legs infuriated me and made my toes start throbbing.
asshole chair legs, I hate those chair legs. :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

CaboWabo wrote:just seeing those damned wrought iron chair and table legs infuriated me and made my toes start throbbing.
asshole chair legs, I hate those chair legs. :lol:
I agree!! :x The devil made those just to break toes.