midget's MAXX(with vid)

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up electric offroad RCs.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

midget's MAXX(with vid)

Post by midget_man1387 »

Well I have always wanted an E-Maxx and when GFunk offered to sell me his I couldn't pass it up.

First thing I did was slap a new body on. Instead of me rambling on, why don't I just post the pics?

and a couple dirty pics!

Earlier today I was very excited to get an e-mail from rcuniverse telling me one of my pictures I'd uploaded was going to be featured on the homepage. Here's a screenshot of my maxx on the rcuniverse.com home
page!

click the thumb for fullsize!

and finally, here's a video I took yesterday at work of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdBZyQ-tN2A
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Kick ass man. Love to see people gettin the Maxxes out for a romp....

Makes me want to do a midnight trip to a parking lot... Matter of fact, I think I'll start packin up the gear.

Lots of peeps will say it's an out dated platform, but fuck them. The Maxx line of trucks still kick major ass.

Pics look nice too... :-o

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Nice truck man. I prefer it clean :grin:
But the last pic made me hum the ThunderCats theme :lol:

Maxx
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

payaso wrote:Kick ass man. Love to see people gettin the Maxxes out for a romp....

Makes me want to do a midnight trip to a parking lot... Matter of fact, I think I'll start packin up the gear.

Lots of peeps will say it's an out dated platform, but fuck them. The Maxx line of trucks still kick major ass.

Pics look nice too... :-o

now that I think about it, I've got two charged batts myself...

oh yeah, I've got a T-Maxx on the way as well that I scored for $125 that only needs a TX
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Awesome... It's alot easier for you to do some late night bashin. With the E that is. $125 is a killer deal on a T. I have extra Traxxas TQ3 Txs if you need one. Let me know.

We'll be needing pics of that one too.

My T is so fuckin loud with the Sirio pipe on it, I kinda gotta shit, and get.

Was runnin it a few days ago on the beach (round midnight) when 3 fuckin cops rolled up. They thought they were gonna bust some chops, but when they saw it was me they just wanted to see it run. They did kick me off the beach, but that was the extent of it. I run their drunks for em so they owe me a few....lol

payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

Wow man, I love the body!
I don't really dig the Ford bodies they come with, and those awful paint jobs.
Just the clear windows there does it for me!

Yeah, due to busyness, procrastination, and the fact that my GF erased my pics in our digi camera, I should have told you guys by now that I got an E-Maxx. Still plan to post shit about it.

Dude, I love the E-maxx. I'm fairly rough with it, and when something does break on it, it seems to break in a convenient place, like it was meant to be or something.

Traxxas says turn the slipper clutch loose, a 1/4 turn at least, from being tight. I've done research, and the verdict of the hobby user says that the E-Maxx transmission is noisy but really tough, and can easily handle a fully tightened slipper clutch.
So if you're not getting your wheelie fix in... :-o

Where'd you get the body? I see some on E-bay. You have a good source?
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Oh man ! You really have to get me all interested in e-maxx's again dontcha' :lol:

Awsome truck man , nice vid too !

Gotta buy me one of these one day , or at least get to drive one ! :-o
We don't need no god damn roads!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Meant to comment on this before, but I keep getting side tracked by that Youtube. They keep offering more RC vids for me to watch, how could I resist? :lol:

Anyways, I have a tendency to want to do graphics, I guess so I can say, "Hey look what I did." But that is one body that looks perfect with just a solid black. Nice. :-o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"