losi mlst & mlst2

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up electric offroad RCs.
tyhodge07
bitThug

Post by tyhodge07 »

sidewinder wrote:So wait, what are you doing with the first one? If your going to get rid of it let me know how much you want, between the dead one I got from the hobby shop and that one I think I could put together a great basher.
keepin it, i wanted to get 2 of them since my gf seems to like the mlst better than the mini-t that i just got, so the mini-t is going for the mlst2. ofcourse i cant seem to keep any rc's long, so whenever it goes ill let you know.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

You need to learn to build your own stuff...tht way you never get rid of anything (until you have a really annoyng GF who decides to "clean up" a little). But yeah, when it dies let me know. :grin:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
tyhodge07
bitThug

Post by tyhodge07 »

i do build my own stuff, check out some of my micro builds in the micro section.

check this out
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_inf ... ts_id/4595
tyhodge07
bitThug

Post by tyhodge07 »

got the mlst2 today, this thing looks brand new, and feels alot tougher t han the mlst. ill get pics up of it.
tyhodge07
bitThug

Post by tyhodge07 »

just added pics to first post of the mlst2 :-o
tyhodge07
bitThug

Post by tyhodge07 »

got my arms today (still winning on more on ebay, hopefully ill win them and the other parts) and also got them installed, these arms look pretty nice, i like the little rounded corners that has the shiny silver/chrome look. also got my servo's fixed and still waiting on the 4 in the mail